Hi :) I need pals to keep me motivated

Options
So in the beginning of the new year i joined mfp and by the end of jan i lost 10lbs. i sprained my ankle end of jan also and restarted working out yesterday... i gained all 10 lbs back..i do better with weight loss if i have support and motivation....anyone wanna be pals?

Replies

• monia0208
    monia0208 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Add me hun! I know how it is. In November I lost about ten pounds and I got sick and began taking a steroid inhaler as well as medications to get back to health. In this process the weight came back. Im glad to inform you that I re-started my journey on Feb 14th and as of yesterday I'm down 14.5 pounds! Stick to your goals and continue your process and the progress itself is going to motivate you more and more every day. I've been constantly taking pictures from day one in a sports bra and undies so I can see the progress. I can tell you that you can see whatever you want in the mirror, but the pictures don't lie to you. My progress has been phenomenal and looking at the difference in the photos makes me want to keep going! :-) You can do this! You got this!
  • dbrewstertoliver
    Options
    THANK U SO MUCH!!!