March 16th

Options
Morning all! L2 D5 for me so officially the half way mark. And I'm so desperate to get out of L2! Unlike L1 I don't feel I've made any improvement at all yet. I do all of it (some of the modifiers) but it still kills me just as much as ever. :sad:

L3 doesn't come round until Friday so it's going to be a long week! Keep pushing everyone, even though some days it's the last thing you want to do!

PS. I was up at 6:30am today (on a weekend?!) as I was awake at 5am and trying to talk myself out of doing it. The only way round it was to get up and get it done.

Replies

• Heidi_20
    Heidi_20 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Lv 2 Day 5 done!!! Now its time to enjoy my Saturday
  • hon3yd0g
    hon3yd0g Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    done mine this morning.sweating like a *****.but all good,:smile:
  • EasyKeeper8
    EasyKeeper8 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    D2L5 done! Mostly getting easier, except pendulum squats. Anyone else have hip flexor issues (pain) with them? The plié squat is a good substitute, heart rate stays up and my inner thighs can use all the extra help they can get!!
  • Annie_ga
    Annie_ga Posts: 72
    Options
    Went on a walk and then did 30DS L2, D2. Hands shaking as I type this - but I feel great! :) Good luck today everyone!
  • kar328
    kar328 Posts: 4,157 Member
    Options
    Had a long night at work, with sore upper back and arm muscles thanks to my personal trainer. Since Level two involves a lot of the same moves/muscles, I'm sitting out today. Good job by the rest of you!
  • retiree2006
    retiree2006 Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    Got day 9, level 2 in and better each day. One more before I'm moving on! :drinker:
  • SleeplessinBerlin
    SleeplessinBerlin Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    I had to force myself to exercise today. My back is killing me, my daughter will not sit in the stroller and wants to be carried. Thank God it's sunday tomorrow so there will be someone else around to carry her.

Did Level 3 today. The last round of cardio is so tough.
    But my mat arrived and doing pushups as well as the abs on the side are almost a pleasure now.
  • Mrsjaybob
    Mrsjaybob Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Level 1 Day 8 done.
    I made it all the way to the end of the first push up segment and five into the second before I had to change to modified. My form is ok except that I don't get down to far!