went out dancing after midnight

Options
Didnt drink. Wore my armband. Really fun to see the graph! But it put 530 calories burned on tomorrow because the date changed while I was out. I want to eat those calories now! Ill have to do the math for myself dammit.

Replies

• LoggingForLife
    LoggingForLife Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    I think it all evens out in the end!
  • hballack
    hballack Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! I have a bachlorette party in a few weeks and we are going dancing. I'm thinking I should try to find a cute outfit that hides my armband and do the same. It will be so hard not to drink though!
  • dmw45
    dmw45 Posts: 73
    Options
    Do it! :) Wear the armband and don't drink. Offer to be the designated driver. I've only just discovered that going out burns calories. Just parking the car and walking to the bar burns calories. I live alone with cats and I need to socialize with people, so this is a great discovery for me. In fact the only thing that doesn't burn calories seems to be not going out.

I've found that since I crossed the 5lb mark of weight loss, I'm much more willing to let my armband show. More people want to lose weight than don't and I feel like I've found a tried and true method here. Not to mention its cool cause its high tech. I just got a new phone that actually works with the armband, and I can show people the graph real time. It's kind of awesome!!

Make it a conversation starter :)