100 Days Till Summer Countdown Calendar

Options
alfredapittman
alfredapittman Posts: 256 Member
I am so excited about the 100 Days Till Summer Challenge as some of you already know. We are now down to 98 days and the momentum is still high. I created a small wall calendar so that I can check off the days until we get to June 21st, the first day of summer. It all starts with one step and a commitment. Thank you Steph for your vision and for leading by example. Let's Geaux!!!!!!!! Ok fingers crossed that the pic shows up...here goes nothing.

2ql4px2.png

Replies

• suthernbelle
    suthernbelle Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    It showed up!!! LOL!!! Now, how do I print is the next problem....no tech savvy here...(whomp whomp)
  • Healthy_4_Life2
    Healthy_4_Life2 Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    This is a wonderful idea on the calendar, my friend!! Let's go!!!!
  • alfredapittman
    Options
    Yay!!!! I would right click and save to your desktop and print from there or right click and print but I am not sure what size it will be. It may need to be adjusted on your end. Let me know if it prints ok for you.
  • FabulouslyFitTam
    FabulouslyFitTam Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    OMG! Thanks for this - I needed it!
  • lashawn0187
    lashawn0187 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Great idea!!
  • SexyLovinmeCook
    SexyLovinmeCook Posts: 1,393 Member
    Options
    Thanks Freda...I am sure going to make me 2 copies...One for work and one on my Fridge.....This is MOTIVATION in itself...
  • alfredapittman
    Options
    I'm so glad you guys like it! We are so gonna smach this challenge! Let's Geaux!!!!!!!!!!!
  • susanjackson66
    susanjackson66 Posts: 696 Member
    Options
    Just added it to my desktop! Thanks for sharing, this is great motivation:happy:
  • slimgoody05
    slimgoody05 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Thanks Chicka.....love it!
  • jassyjan1
    jassyjan1 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    This is awesome I love this calender, and I will be visiting my bestie when we finish this challenge what a great visual motivation!! Lets Do This :bigsmile:
  • alfredapittman
    Options
    This is so awesome guys! Glad I could share it!
  • morefitmom
    morefitmom Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    Ewwww!! Awesome idea! Thanks for sharing :-) I will have to print a couple of copies
  • MzFury
    MzFury Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Yes awesome!!