drink water

binge free

amen

Replies

• jessiekanga
    jessiekanga Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    For today...

I would like to lay down the fight of my worthiness to be cared for, nurtured, loved perhaps, by a higher power I can believe in as gentle, compassionate and kind...

And lay down the belief that that surrender is the same as defeat.
  • Terri_Wickwire
    Terri_Wickwire Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    I am abstinent. I am experiencing a great reduction in pain throughout my body. I am enjoying food as fuel and not a numbing device. I am smiling and feeling serene. I am drinking water. I am nourishing my mind, body and spirit. I am enjoying the "glow" from an outreach call.

I am grateful to be me.
    :flowerforyou:
  • raggyanndoll
    Options
    For today I am going to enjoy my fourth day of clean eating. That's a big deal for me.
  • Sylph13
    Sylph13 Posts: 15
    Options
    For today... I'm going to stay under my calories and stay away from the scale. ...eat some greens and make sure I drink at least one bottle of water :ohwell:
  • sheldonbe
    sheldonbe Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    For today I'm going to go to the gym, eat within my calories and do some reading related to fitness and nutrition. I've also resumed posting my food tracking to MFP after taking a hiatus to another site to track my food.
  • jessiekanga
    Options
    I lost someone I cherished on Friday. For today I'm going to let myself hurt and grieve, without coping through food. She was worth any pain I feel, and so am I.
  • jensweighingin
    jensweighingin Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Hugs, I'm sorry for your loss.
  • sheldonbe
    sheldonbe Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I lost someone I cherished on Friday. For today I'm going to let myself hurt and grieve, without coping through food. She was worth any pain I feel, and so am I.
    Hugs
  • Terri_Wickwire
    Terri_Wickwire Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    For today ... I'm grateful that I can see that deep feelings are driving my COE. I am sad, angry, lonely, frustrated. Isolated. I missed my Tuesday night meeting yesterday; I do have the opportunity to pop into my core group on Saturday morning for hugs and connection before spending all day Saturday and Sunday in vendor events for my business.

There is NO where like OA where you can be honest about your food and have people understand what it's like to eat a "whole this" on top of a "whole that". I just can't log right now, but I can stay connected with the boards.
  • jessiekanga
    Options

There is NO where like OA where you can be honest about your food and have people understand what it's like to eat a "whole this" on top of a "whole that". I just can't log right now, but I can stay connected with the boards.

Glad you got back to the boards, and glad you checked in. Good luck this weekend. Remind yourself that the anger, grief, loneliness will pass, regardless of how you choose to feed it. Hang in there!
  • MSP107
    MSP107 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    For today.....
    I will celebrate day 3 of abstinence!