97th Day and It Feels GREAT!!!

Options
SexyLovinmeCook
SexyLovinmeCook Posts: 1,393 Member
Of course I will be doing these topics so that we can help one another daily!! Feel free to vent, confess, or support others here... This weekend so far so good...Only one slip up a tap of Jiffy Cornbread but I am not sweating it... Prepping ahead I see is working out well on the weekends as well...Not waiting til the last minute...I even tried new items such as the spaghetti squash..It was great...Tomorrow I will be testing the Kale from a recipe one of my fit fam here gave me... We can do this guys...Even exceeded my water goal... We on top of it guys.... Hope your weekend is going great...

Please don't hesitate to share...

OH I had major withdrawals for the tea when I woke up at 3am.. to go to the Bathroom...But i grabbed some MIO today while out and that has done the trick...Only going up higher from here..XOXO

How are you guys?

Replies

• FabulouslyFitTam
    FabulouslyFitTam Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I loooove Mio! It keeps me away from sodas and juice.

Well, last night was my first Friday not going to happy hour and today there were a TON of St.Patty's Day activities - and I managed to stick to my no-alcohol rule. I may lighten up later and do just one drink/week as a treat, but I gotta focus on going without it for awhile. I know it's slowing down my weight loss.

I ran 5 miles today and got in a GREAT burn! I usually don't workout on Sundays but I think I may do an active rest day. I stayed under my calorie goal for today which was great!
  • justthick
    justthick Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I had a great Sat and Sunday. I went to a bday party on Friday nite and did not eat cake (I made 2 cakes)or any of the pasta. I had deviled eggs and water. SATURDAY it was a bday party and they had buttercream icing. They had nachos. I skipped ths thar too. Water and a fruit smoothie that I made. I excercised two times on Saturday and once on Friday. So far so good. I post all my workouts on FB so there is accountability there. My mind is focused on the next day. We will persevere. Ttyl.
  • morefitmom
    morefitmom Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    Well....Cosidering how my eating normally is on weekends, then I did REALLY GOOD! No Coca-Cola yesterday, although it was touch and go standing in the check out lane with all the ice cold sodas staring at me. I grabbed a water and quickly exited the store (after paying, that is lol). OHHHH, BTW I also found something that assists me in getting past sugar cravings. Watered down 100% pineapple juice. I went over on my cals a little but I planned on eating my normal maintenance cals on the weekends. Today is a new day.

Falicia
  • SexyLovinmeCook
    SexyLovinmeCook Posts: 1,393 Member
    Options
    Sounds amazing guys...Love how it is the little change that equal to an entirely knew way of doing things... It is called progress... I am so excited for you guys and how you have stepped on those small things and taken charge... We will surely see a difference.. Amazing...
  • 1RareJewel
    1RareJewel Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    My Saturday could have been much better. I only did 140 squats and nothing else. I had friends in town. My eating could have been much better...... but I will get it in today.
  • eazieske
    eazieske Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    well i posted this in the 98 days!!! ahhahaah ok

This week that is comming up.. I have planed to wake up early 5:00am or 5:30 i am goin to have my workout clothes out so i will just slip them on and ride the bike in the living room!!! I am going to cook some dishes tonight and put them in tupperware and freeze them so i can have meals for the week.. and if i can i will try to walk at lunch time as well. I have a plan and i also need you guys to encoarge me!!!!! thank you all!!!!!97 days till summer
  • MsSassy45
    MsSassy45 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Going well no bread question does that mean pasta,crackers,etc..ijs..n im not really snacking n I'm getting my two a days in...could be better. :)

Nsv size 12 ol navy jeans buttoned but can't wear yet so that's my motivation :0)
  • BridgetForFitness
    Options
    I'm still going strong!! I'm doing well sticking to the goals I set for myself. I was really happy that I didn't eat any of the danishes and doughnuts that were at the prayer breakfast and I drank water and not the punch. At the baby shower I stuck to only eating 1 piece of cake and no ice cream. They had a large mixed fruit bowl which I dug into twice!!

Overall, I was well pleased with how I did over the weekend including logging my food!! Hope yall had a good weekend. Another one of my goals was to start preplanning my meals so I will sit and do that tomorrow for the week. AND Yes, I have been putting $1 in my workout jar!! Woot!! Woot!!