Cycling challenge

Options
13»

Replies

• umer76
    umer76 Posts: 1,272 Member
    Options
    Today: 31 miles or 49.6 km! :) Guess I am no longer a fair weather rider as I went through 2 downpours, a stiff 10 mph wind on the way back and over some patches of snow and ice before I had to turn back because it got too bad and almost crashed. So worth it!

Total this month: 81.5 miles or 130.4 km
    3/4 - 33.6
    3/9 - 47.2
    3/16 - 49.6
    Thats really awesome!

We have fresh snow and more to come thats why my cycling is slow. But you are showing how it should be done:)
  • gnoccola
    gnoccola Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Here are the results for week 2.
    Let me know if I missed some data.

cyclingchallenge2_zpsee1f9402.png
  • umer76
    Options

Gnoccola really thanks for updating the chart! This is showing that 150 km is very achievable for all of us. I was not sure how much I could that is why I put a small target. Almost all of us are on target apart from you:bigsmile: May be push yourself this coming week. Thanks again
  • gnoccola
    gnoccola Posts: 186 Member
    Options

Gnoccola really thanks for updating the chart! This is showing that 150 km is very achievable for all of us. I was not sure how much I could that is why I put a small target. Almost all of us are on target apart from you:bigsmile: May be push yourself this coming week. Thanks again

Ahahah! I'll try. I did too many squats last week at a point that I was not able to go down the stairs without screaming in agony. So, no bike for me. This week only 150 squats per day (Plus of course 30 push-ups and 60 dips), so I'll get back on the saddle.
  • umer76
    Options

Ahahah! I'll try. I did too many squats last week at a point that I was not able to go down the stairs without screaming in agony. So, no bike for me. This week only 150 squats per day (Plus of course 30 push-ups and 60 dips), so I'll get back on the saddle.
    Well this sounds like a good workout! If you are doing this daily then who needs cycling:)
  • Rodamort
    Rodamort Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    6.5 km last night (3/21)!

Total for month so far: 136.9! One more long ride and I can hit break my goal and keep pushing to my "exceeds expectations" goal. :)
  • umer76
    Options
    This weekend is going to be sunny. I am planning to ride the bike both days!
  • umer76
    Options
    12 Km bike ride today. It was a good sunny day. I hope tomorrow will also a good day
  • Rodamort
    Options
    33.38 miles = 53.4km! Finally broke the 50 km mark in one ride!

Total for March 190.2km! Broke my goal and I have a whole week to go! :) Going to shoot for 250... maybe I can break it up in smaller increments. 50+ km was killer today.
  • umer76
    Options
    12 km done again today. I hope I have also reached my target or may be gone over it. I will raise my target for April but it has been a good start of cycling in this month.

Hey guys post your cycling miles as well.
  • umer76
    Options
    21 Km of cycling done today!

Total 98 Kms for March done to date :bigsmile:
  • Rodamort
    Options
    Real short ride tonight... but I saved my Yukon from having to start up. ;)

1.35 miles = 2.16 km... there was a good hill which made me work for it.
  • Kaddyshack21
    Kaddyshack21 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Hey Everyone!!

Sorry I have been so MIA. My mom came for a visit and all exercise when out the window she was here for 18 days. Sorry, I would really like to try again for April if you are willing to give me another chance. I know I can do it. No family coming next month :)

You guys are such an inspiration you just blew 60 out of the water. FANTASTIC!!!!
  • Rodamort
    Options
    Another 29 miles today. 46.4 km!!

149.23 Miles
    238.77 Kms

There isn't any way I can do another 50 km's tomorrow, so I'll leave it at that for March... maybe I'll go ride around the block and make it an even 150 miles... :)

Excellent work everyone! If you didn't meet your goal this month, let's try again next month!!! If you met your goal, set a new goal for a bit longer next month! You can do it!!!
  • Rodamort
    Options
    3 Miles yesterday with the kids!

152.23 Miles
    243.57 km for March!