Summer Challengers Grade your 1st Weekend...

Options
SexyLovinmeCook
SexyLovinmeCook Posts: 1,393 Member
Hey Loves....

Yeahhhhhhhh we made thru our first weekend....It had it's challenges but we still pushed thru, balanced, was more selective and we hit some of our goals... If you had to be graded what would you give yourself... Be honest and tell why...Love you guys...Lets make it a great week..

A- Excellent you hit everyone of your goals
B- Close to it o1-2 slip ups...
C- Had tons to do ad only hit 1 of our goals.
D-Every day you hit 1 of of your goals but you over did it.
F- Nothing went right and You didn't hit your goals But you will be sure to refocus and get that Summer Body You want...

I get the grade of (B)

I hit all my goals all weekend,. No Sweet Tea, No Alcohol and eating before 730... But I will go with B since I wanted to refrain from eating out (couldn't be helped my baby wanted to).. Just a little off my Clean eating but I will do better this week...

SHARE SHARE SHARE....and of course be honest this your journey...It is all in fun and support.

Replies

• DJ_FitLife
    DJ_FitLife Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I give myself a C-. It was my husband's birthday weekend (alot of eating out with friends and such), so tried to keep it in that mind to make good choices. Although I did cave into temptation of good food and drinks. I did so in moderation, I limited my drink to one. I shared an entree with husand or ate half of what I ordered (or at least eat until I was satisified rather than eat until I was stuffed. I did not meet one of my goals (limit bread intake). I will be finishing my log from last night this morning. I'm refocused this morning for this summer challenge.
  • suthernbelle
    suthernbelle Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    Good Morning!!! I would like to give myself an A because I did sooooo good...until....last night!!! Before going to bed, my husband came in the room with a bag of cheetos! I was actually okay until I heard the crunch he was making, so I grabbed a handful!....dang it!!! Anyway, I told him I didn't want him to stop his natural routines because of me, but from now on I am not allowing any bedtime snacks until I am sound asleep, LOL!!!

Final Grade: B
  • nikki_mar
    nikki_mar Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I have to go with (B). I had 1-2 slip ups eating late. All 3 girls are home for spring break so the family hung out late each night having fun. I did resist the fried foods and "most" sugars *clears throat*, but when I got home I was starving so not only ate late but had sandwiches (bread).

I'm still p,eased and happy with my first week.
  • DJ_FitLife
    DJ_FitLife Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Give myself a D, after logging last night. No more weekends like this.
  • morefitmom
    morefitmom Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    Ok, I would say a solid B! I didn't grab the Coca Colas like I really really really wanted to..And even though I was in the house all weekend, I did not binge on the Somoa GS cookies in my freezer or any chocolate. I did have some late night eating which is not a habit that I want to start to pick up now. I also should have been a little more active but in all I am happy with my progress. I am down 2 lbs already but I will not log my weight until the end of this challenge.

HAVE A GREAT DAY EVERYONE! STRIVE FOR YOUR BEST
  • FabulousKP
    FabulousKP Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I was on point and very focused this weekend. I was very busy, so I think that played apart in it too ..I had no time to slip up. lol With that said I give myself an A- Excellent you hit everyone of your goals :smooched:
  • tamoore19
    tamoore19 Posts: 14
    Options
    My grade is a F...I failed miserably but I expected it, I had plans before the challenge started...so my challenge will be more 95 days til summer instead of 100 lol. I missed every goal I set but I enjoyed it and its done. Its Monday, a new day...going to the farmers market and grocery store after work and having a prep day.
  • alfredapittman
    alfredapittman Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    I give myself a B+. My water is just not where it should be but I am determined to do a lot better this week!
  • BridgetForFitness
    Options
    Good Morning!!! I would like to give myself an A because I did sooooo good...until....last night!!! Before going to bed, my husband came in the room with a bag of cheetos! I was actually okay until I heard the crunch he was making, so I grabbed a handful!....dang it!!! Anyway, I told him I didn't want him to stop his natural routines because of me, but from now on I am not allowing any bedtime snacks until I am sound asleep, LOL!!!

Final Grade: B

Tehehe...Too funny.
  • sirabe
    sirabe Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    I'm going to have to give myself a C. I had a lot on the to do list, but I managed one goal.

Striving for better this week. I am hoping that I can fit in some treadmill time at the hotels next week.
  • tgmoore34
    tgmoore34 Posts: 18
    Options
    I'm going to give myself a B. I did well up until yesterday when I decided to join my daughter in the kitchen for some mommy-daughter bonding and we ended up with fresh baked cookies. Of course I had 1 to many:) I am going to work it off this morning. Have a great day all and I as so glad to be on this journey with you all.
  • NovemberJune
    NovemberJune Posts: 2,525 Member
    Options
    I'll give myself an A-. I definitely had a few less than healthy foods but mostly good food. And I met my calorie goal. And I was more active than I planned because the weather was great on Saturday so we went for 2 walks and hubby wanted to do a DVD workout Saturday night. Did my planned workout last night. Thursday was my worst day so far since we went out to eat with the in-laws.
  • BridgetForFitness
    Options
    I will definitely give myself a "B" because I reached my goals this first week. I logged EVERY DAY (by far the most challenging for me), I had no cakes/cookies mon thru fri although I was so tempted to eat my son's chocolate brownie with the creamy chocolate icing that he sat on my table and left it there...Lol. Didn't eat after 7:30. The first day was kind of hard since I'm used to eating whatever time I want but I was ok once I got through the first day. I'm preplanning my meals for the week every Mon morning so I will be doing that today and finally, I have money in my workout jar!! Good thing tomorrow is payday because I plan to get some great burns in this week ;)

I think the first week was a success. There's always areas where we can improve so I really want to spend time preplanning so I can make cleaner food choices. Have a great week everyone.
  • BridgetForFitness
    Options
    My grade is a F...I failed miserably but I expected it, I had plans before the challenge started...so my challenge will be more 95 days til summer instead of 100 lol. I missed every goal I set but I enjoyed it and its done. Its Monday, a new day...going to the farmers market and grocery store after work and having a prep day.

I'm sure your grade this week will be a whole lot better...Lol. Have a fabulously fit week hun.
  • Just4cici
    Options
    GOOD MORNING ALL.....i GIVE MYSELF AN B DUE TO FRIDAY NOT WORKING OUT AS HARD AS I WANTED TO AND HAD PLANNED FOR....SATURDAY NOT EATING AT LEAST 5 BABY MEALS AND WE ATE AT JOES CRAB SHACK BUT I DID EAT HEALTHY AND I GOT IN SOME EXERCISE AND SUNDAY NOT EATING 5 MEALS A DAY BUT I DID EAT HEALTHY AND GOT IN SOME TYPE OF EXERCISE...THIS WEEK IM EAITHER GOING HARD OR GOIN HOME AS THEY SAY BUT IT FEELS LIKE ONE OF THOSE WEEKS WHERE IM READY TO TAKE ON THE WORLD....I GOT MY OXY ELITE AND I GOT MY CLA ON SATURDAY SO LETS GET IT YALL!!!! HAVE A GREAT DAY AND WEEK LOVES!!!!(^_^)
  • SexyLovinmeCook
    SexyLovinmeCook Posts: 1,393 Member
    Options
    You all are so Beautiful and Love the energy and critics we are giving to ourselves...It is a growing process...No one gets an F...because your are one step ahead of making better choices...Thanks for sharing your experience now you will read it and do much better this week...HUGSSSSSSSSSSS
  • jaeone
    jaeone Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    Good Morning, this past weekend I earned a B! I worked the closing shift on Saturday, I got home @ 10:05pm, stomach was grumbling! So I ate a grilled chicken leg, but I didn't eat the skin!! LOL! But other than that was a successful weekend.

Oh and Sunday Morning I still nailed a 1.2lb weight loss!! Take that chicken leg!!

Remember, one bad weekend does not make you bad!! You all are the Bomb.com!! :flowerforyou:
  • saugonda1
    saugonda1 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Good Morning, Irate myself a C, no alcohol, but sweets due to the funeral, but it's all good
  • EmpressoftheCosmos
    Options
    I would grade my 1st weekend as an F. Tom came to visit and I didn't practice self control/ discipline. I'm a late starter to the group, no excuses though. I'm starting my challenge today. Next weeks grade will be much better.
  • TriumphNow
    TriumphNow Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    I give myself a B. No soda, which is great, but I fell short of my water goal of 64 oz. It's no problem during the week but I struggle with it on the weekends. I'll get it next weekend. I also need to keep striving to stay focused on clean eating on the weekends, which is tough for me. Again, I'll get there.

This is a great challenge and everyone should be proud and strive to do even better :)