Weekly Male Stop (3/15 - 3/21)

Options
KevinS62
KevinS62 Posts: 239 Member
Sorry for the confusion last week. I fat-fingered the subject line and couldn't figure out how to fix it.

After a rough start last (Fri-Sat) I pushed out another 2 lbs loss this week. That's 10-in-a-row if you've been following me. When I started this, my goal was to get to 200 by Independence Day, and to get there, I wanted to be at 215 by April 5th. Shoot. I hit that two weeks ago.

But I'm looking forward to 209 right now. That drops me out of the "Obese" BMI category and puts me in the "overweight" category. I'd rather not be "overweight", but I'm still going in the right direction!

- Kevin
SW - 247
CW - 213
GW - 180/190

Replies

• thadius65
    thadius65 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I am catching up Kevin. I am down another 3lbs this week. Getting closer to target! Keep pushing!

-Ted
    SW - 299
    CW - 245
    GW - 225/235
  • FitGoal165
    Options
    Hey Guys,

I managed a 0.6 pound loss last week. I am not proud of it because I didn't workout. However, my diet has been solid which helped me to keep losing. And to update, I worked out Saturday and Sunday and seem to have gotten back on track. I also have a new exercise bike. I bought a more comfortable seat for and I'm hyped about seeing how it rides. I need to workout at least 2 more times before Friday or no ribeye steak for me over the weekend. :)

SW - 182
    CW - 167
    Old GW - 165
    New GW - 160
  • KevinS62
    KevinS62 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    My scale moved in the wrong direction this morning. Odd too, because I was right at the target calories for the weekend. Actually didn't even have a beer on Saturday. I was a teeny bit over yesterday, but 1,600 calories per day should still be low enough to lose 1-2 lbs in a week. Might just be timing. I ate late last night. Oh well... Doesn't matter. My "official" unofficial weigh in isn't until Friday, and I'll use this as my motivation for this week.

Good job Ted on the three lb loss! How tall are you? You're right at my starting weight. I can't wait to see my ticker get to -50!

Fitgoal, take that .6 lbs, brother! It's in the right direction and the solid diet is a good thing. Work it this week. The rib-eye next weekend sounds great.

- Kevin
    SW - 247
    CW - 213
    GW - 180/190
  • thadius65
    thadius65 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Kevin - 6'2", so that helps even things out....
  • AllanMisner
    AllanMisner Posts: 4,140 Member
    Options
    Was on a business trip last week and St Paddy's day this weekend, so I skipped the weigh in. The break probably didn't do much for dropping weight, but I'm very motivated to get back in the gym and push myself harder.