A respectable showing for day 1 !!

Options
Happyoceangirl
Happyoceangirl Posts: 1,993 Member
I just started this today and it wasn't too bad! It's easier than some of her other workouts - since its the very beginning - but it still was enough of a challenge for me. About perfect actually ! I also did the cardio DVD for a total of about an hour of exercise. I found it to be a little repetitive but I'm ready to make some changes in my life. If doing a repetitive cardio DVD can actually help change me physically then it's worth it. Tomorrow I hope to fit in a run in the morning and do workout 2 in the afternoon.

Does anyone have any words of wisdom / warning about workout 2 - phase 1 ??

Replies

• katellanova
    katellanova Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Enjoy workout 1 & 2.. it starts getting crazy with 3. It progresses nicely though, nothing that you can't handle.
  • suzanne63
    suzanne63 Posts: 616 Member
    Options
    Hi

I'm glad your here.your doing great :smile:
  • patticarbjunkie
    patticarbjunkie Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Hi ! I am on day 79 and almost at the finish!! My words of wisdom... is you can do this and succeed!! I can't remember many of the workouts,but # 7 will always stay in my mind. It seems 7 and 9 were really tough, but 11 and 12 are pretty easy in comparison! I love cardio 2 ......ummmmm cardio 3, will whip you into shape.

Good luck and you will do fantastic!!
  • Dre2112
    Dre2112 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Today was my day 1 as well. I was suprised that I was able to stay on for the entire time. Don't get me wrong, I did take a quick breather a time or two, but it wasn't as bad as I was expecting. I'm really excited to continue on with day 2 tomorrow.
  • jacqmark11
    Options
    I started day 1 today as well. I'll be taking a Zumba class and run my c25k workout. Tomorrow I will do the cardio and workout 2.
    Workout 1 was good except for the push ups /planks... Those hurt!!

Good luck!