Plus size

Options
Any plus size ladies have good results with TF ... a little nervous starting tonight. I had a 20 minute Greatest hiit dvd loved it so I bought the set.

Replies

• marta07
    marta07 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    hey im new as well and i would also like to see success stories :) im starting tonight as well lol im doing the prep schedule first
  • dym123
    dym123 Posts: 1,670 Member
    Options
    I started TF at 208, down to 190 after 12 weeks. Now I'm doing the 8 weeks Advanced classes
  • marta07
    marta07 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I started TF at 208, down to 190 after 12 weeks. Now I'm doing the 8 weeks Advanced classes

thats great
  • healthydoseofglitter
    healthydoseofglitter Posts: 532 Member
    Options

Awesome!
  • WildcatMom82
    WildcatMom82 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    I lost 14 lbs and 10.5 inches doing the prep, starting weight 204. I'm on week 2 of the 12 now :)
  • MonicaBenavidez
    MonicaBenavidez Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I am plus size and I did TF the entire month of February and had pitiful results. :-/

I think the reason is I ate too few calories and too much junk. Going to start up again with my own hybrid of TF and CLX to try to get this weight loss going a bit faster. I lost about 9 lbs in January, 3-4 in February, and about 2-3 this month, and I know I should be doing better. Kinda discouraging, but I am sure it's something that I need to tweak with my diet.

How many calories do you all eat when doing TF? I was eating about 1700 in February, but the guidebook has me eating 2000-2100. Makes me nervous to eat that high, but maybe that's what I need? I wish this was easy! :)
  • healthydoseofglitter
    healthydoseofglitter Posts: 532 Member
    Options
    1800 cals is what I am doing unless I feel full ... you have to eat more for sure when you do HIIT ... especially up your protein
  • WildcatMom82
    WildcatMom82 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    I am plus size and I did TF the entire month of February and had pitiful results. :-/

I think the reason is I ate too few calories and too much junk. Going to start up again with my own hybrid of TF and CLX to try to get this weight loss going a bit faster. I lost about 9 lbs in January, 3-4 in February, and about 2-3 this month, and I know I should be doing better. Kinda discouraging, but I am sure it's something that I need to tweak with my diet.

How many calories do you all eat when doing TF? I was eating about 1700 in February, but the guidebook has me eating 2000-2100. Makes me nervous to eat that high, but maybe that's what I need? I wish this was easy! :)
    My MFP base was 1950 and I did eat all my workout cals back (plus extra for nursing my baby). Basically I was eating close to 3000 some days. I haven't lost any in the last 3 weeks so I dropped a bit and my base is now 1660 and I'm still eating my workout cals.
  • AshyyMM
    AshyyMM Posts: 131
    Options
    It had me eating close to 2000, It also considers a burn for TF to be a 600 calorie burn..so if your not actually burning that much, your not actually needing to eat that much... With my Heart rate Monitor I'm only burning 300-500 so when I use the stats of the lesser my caloric intake ends up being way lower than what TF says.. I dont know if what I'm doing makes sense as I havent done a weight in so I'm not sure if I'm losing... but if your using the 600 calories as something you burn and your not burning that much it could affect what comes off in the end..