5 day lost

Options
I knew about the challenge. I just hadn't had the time to actually make it happen. Now it's Monday morning and I'm sitting in front of my desk at work and I see the challenge. I think it was time for me to join. 5 days after the fact is better than 95 days. So count me in. I'm looking forward to being held accountable for mishaps and am oh so looking forward to the motivation.

Hi group, I'm Rachel.

Replies

• FabulouslyFitTam
    FabulouslyFitTam Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Hey Rachel!

Jump on in! I'm Tamara - and yes, 95 days is a LOT of time to see improvement.

Welcome!
  • eazieske
    eazieske Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    HI, WELCOME!!!! WE CAN DO IT TOGETHER!!!
  • SexyLovinmeCook
    SexyLovinmeCook Posts: 1,393 Member
    Options
    :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: WELCOME RACHEL....

We are so happy to have you!!!!! This is a great challenge to get our bodies where we need to and realize some of our habits we have been holding on to for so long... Girl 95 days is well over time to make huge difference..You can do it and we are here to support you... Check out the Vid I will post time to time to Inspire you and Encourage as well...We all have slips but pick back up...

You got this...Again WELCOME

SEXYCOOK
  • Tonika44137
    Tonika44137 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Oh yeah no worries, I just hopped in today too so LETS DO IT!
  • CandiceCandyCane81
    CandiceCandyCane81 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    WELCOME RACHEL AND TONIKA!!!!!
  • iamladibeast
    iamladibeast Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    Welcome Rachel!

WE got this!:flowerforyou:
  • 1RareJewel
    1RareJewel Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    ????????????
  • morefitmom
    morefitmom Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    WELCOME :flowerforyou: :bigsmile:
  • BridgetForFitness
    Options
    Welcome Rachel and Tonika!! I'm Bridget. Glad to have you both. Have you decided on your goals for this challenge yet?
  • alfredapittman
    alfredapittman Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Welcome aboard Rachel! We are so glad to have you and I can't wait to see the results you get from joining the challenge!!!!
  • justthick
    justthick Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Big Welcome from TEXAS. Glad you are on board. We are all going to have improvements wheither is mental, or physical. Keep on Pushing.
  • suthernbelle
    suthernbelle Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    Welcome Rachel and Tonika!!! This is a GREAT challenge and I personally, am seeing results already!!! :flowerforyou: