Where In the Philly Area do you live?

Options

Replies

• jrompola
    jrompola Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    KOP here and I've been doing P90X & insanity. Starting the 3rd month of p90X and then I get to post my infomercial worthy pictures!!
  • marci1027
    Options
    hey guys!! i live in delco...prospect park to be exact.....new to this group. hi :)
  • marci1027
    Options
    I also live in Delco, which is the burbs just South of Philly. I saw several people who already posted living in my area. Yay! I'm not alone.

hi! im in delco as well! yay, we arent alone! lol
  • er5234
    er5234 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    West Philly
  • Mari1672
    Mari1672 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm from South Phila. near front and tasker. I love that there are plenty stores nearby for just about everything:flowerforyou:
  • violinkeri
    Options
    Just joined the group, i live in montco, lansdale area.
  • dxtra30
    dxtra30 Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    Hey Peeps -

I joined the group early this morning.. I live in Willow Grove, PA which is in Montgomery County. (aka The Burbs)..
    Looking for more PA friends please send me a request.. I promise I won't bite!.. lol
  • mmoran3333
    mmoran3333 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I live in Montgomery County and love it. Love Philly too! I travel a lot for work to Boston, that is a great city also.
  • ConnieAGinther
    ConnieAGinther Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    Montgomery County - King of Prussia. Feel free to add me if you would like. I am tryng to find workout buddies
  • DawnEH612
    DawnEH612 Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    I live minutes from KoP and Valley Forge National Park (VFNP). I work out at the Collegeville LA Fitness but when the weather breaks i will be on the Perkiomen and Schuylkill trails as well as at VFMP...running, hiking and biking!
  • pxpwop
    pxpwop Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    Welcome Dawn! I used to live in KOP and went to the Collegeville LA Fitness. I will that place!
  • Fr33zefram3
    Fr33zefram3 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    I live minutes from KoP and Valley Forge National Park (VFNP). I work out at the Collegeville LA Fitness but when the weather breaks i will be on the Perkiomen and Schuylkill trails as well as at VFMP...running, hiking and biking!
    Nice, I'm on the SRT 2-3 times a week. And if I'm not there, Wissahickon park is the place to be.
  • spennato
    spennato Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    Delaware County
  • Moe0112
    Moe0112 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I live in Lansdale
  • jlove720
    jlove720 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I live in Philly. And by "Philly" I don't mean any kind of suburb or outlying area. I live in PHILLY! lol Right now I'm in the Olney/Logan section a quick hop and skip from Broad and Olney off of 5th street.
  • bringingbonnieback
    Options
    I live in Central Bucks (Warrington). I've been here for 2 years. Still looking for the best places to go and explore.
  • ALS9861
    ALS9861 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I live in Center City. Anyone else walk to work??
  • MaryBLee
    MaryBLee Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I joined in the beginning of June. I grew up in Manayunk , but I live in Kensington now. The neighborhood isn't the greatest, but it's where I can afford to live right now.
  • jyneefur
    jyneefur Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I'm not quite in Philly or a 'burb, but I'll hopefully be moving closer soon. I'm currently in the Pottstown, PA area.. about 20 minutes from KoP. I just moved here after living in northern California for a few years, so any friends are welcome. :)

Jen, 31 years old
  • Zakiya05
    Zakiya05 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Just joined the group. I actually live in Philadelphia in Germantown. I am looking foward to finding some fitness buddies!:smile: