In need of support and friends :)

Options
MeganMcBane
MeganMcBane Posts: 54 Member
Hi all!

My name is Megan and I am 23 years old. I have had this app for a while now and really love it. I am big into eating healthy/working out but know it can't be done without support. If you need support in return I am your girl :)! I have lost 30lbs at one point and have tried EVERYTHING you can think of to do it. Right now, I am trying everything to KEEP it off and tone. (I do need to lose a few more lbs too). I am also training for my PT (physical training) test for the Airforce and would like to beat my scores from last year. I have tons of advice to offer. I am big on accountability and that is why I love this app. With that being said, If I skip a day or two of logging in... don't be afraid to call me out!

Thanks guys!

Replies

• hmhalleck
    hmhalleck Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, and I"ll do the same! I'm always looking for all the support I can get!
    I lost about 30 pounds last year, and then got lazy and gained it all back. I have over 50 pounds that I'd like to loose to reach my goal.
  • MeganMcBane
    MeganMcBane Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Sounds like we are in a similar situation ! The more support the better!
  • radiantrox
    radiantrox Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too. Like you said, the more support the better. I also won't be afraid to call you out if you're not logging in lol.
  • libertygirlfla
    libertygirlfla Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    I've been (mostly) clean eating for many years (it's the organic cookies and organic ice cream that kills my diet..lol). Feel free to add me. I'm on every day.