How is everyone doing it?

Options
The big question with a new baby....How the hell am I going to workout with a newborn? Well? lol

Replies

• mgamble79
    Options
    My plan is to take him for walks with the stroller to get started again. Although, the weather for this week is 5-10 cm of snow, + freezing rain, so that may not work.

My question is figuring out how many calories I should eat when I'm breastfeeding!
  • Sinteria09
    Options
    If you have a near by gym that has a daycare center in it leave him there until your done working out! Or you and other people you know that are trying to lose weight create your own ZUMBA class... Its fun and entertaining.
  • AnneHelm
    AnneHelm Posts: 10
    Options
    My plan is to take him for walks with the stroller to get started again. Although, the weather for this week is 5-10 cm of snow, + freezing rain, so that may not work.

My question is figuring out how many calories I should eat when I'm breastfeeding!

From what I have read you need to eat 1800-2500 calories while bfing and exercising. I have my calories set at 1800 right now and am keeping my eye on my milk production. Which is doing pretty good right now.
  • AnneHelm
    AnneHelm Posts: 10
    Options
    If you have a near by gym that has a daycare center in it leave him there until your done working out! Or you and other people you know that are trying to lose weight create your own ZUMBA class... Its fun and entertaining.

OMG! I would end up in the hospital if I tried to do that! hahaha