Stupid unrequited love!

Replies

• jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    showing your tatas may be an effective way to get his attention. However, if you want to provide an unmistakable sign of interest in more than friends and hanging out, nothing shows interest more than unzipping his pants with your teeth!

While hilarious and likely true...also dangerous. Don't try this one at home, ladies.

actually practicing at home may be your best bet to make sure you dont injure someone lol:smokin:
  • dbrightwell1270
    dbrightwell1270 Posts: 1,732 Member
    showing your tatas may be an effective way to get his attention. However, if you want to provide an unmistakable sign of interest in more than friends and hanging out, nothing shows interest more than unzipping his pants with your teeth!

While hilarious and likely true...also dangerous. Don't try this one at home, ladies.

Where else are you going to try this? The park? Chuck E Cheese?
  • TheKitsune6
    TheKitsune6 Posts: 5,798 Member

No, those are the places you aren't allowed within 500 feet of.
  • showing your tatas may be an effective way to get his attention. However, if you want to provide an unmistakable sign of interest in more than friends and hanging out, nothing shows interest more than unzipping his pants with your teeth!

Yes...I am currently writing you from JAIL after a Chuck E Cheese seduction scene gone wrong. LOL
  • dbrightwell1270

Yes...I am currently writing you from JAIL after a Chuck E Cheese seduction scene gone wrong. LOL

If you try it with the guard, you may get out early!
  • veggiehottie
    veggiehottie Posts: 590 Member

If you try it with the guard, you may get out early!

LOL you guys are bad.
  • Begood03
    Begood03 Posts: 1,261 Member
    He is a guy, so you need to make it so clear, that even a blind/deaf guy would get it. Boobies in the face are a good start.
  • veggiehottie
    Well, I just found out that the object of my affection is going away on a romantic weekend getaway with someone.

Booooooooooooo. Guess it is the sign I needed to get over him!
  • pammbroo
    pammbroo Posts: 550 Member
    Even with the romantic getaway with the other someone, you may still want to tell him or do the boobie thing. Ya never know!!! ;)
  • TheKitsune6
    TheKitsune6 Posts: 5,798 Member
    Well, I just found out that the object of my affection is going away on a romantic weekend getaway with someone.

In the 1 month period did you do anything or just keep hoping he would notice?
  • veggiehottie

In the 1 month period did you do anything or just keep hoping he would notice?

No, I did not... Only because 1.) I am chicken**** and 2.) I felt him talking to me less, less eye contact, etc. I was just trying to give him space. I know, totally my fault.
  • christine24t
    christine24t Posts: 6,064 Member

Aw darn I'm sorry! :(
  • Tube_socks
    Tube_socks Posts: 808 Member
    Show him your tatas. :happy:

Ha! I did this and though we had fun, at the end of the day I was still in the friend zone.
  • veggiehottie
    I am resurrecting this post from the dead because I STILL need help.

After my last post, the guy kinda disappeared from my life for a few months. I still saw him at work but I moved on and started hanging out with new people.

I saw him in June and had a free day so asked him if he wanted to go hiking with me. We had an amazing time!

That day he told me that he is in a long-distance relationship with a girl. On and off again. She loves him and wants him to marry her, but he is unsure if she is the one or if he wants to spend his life with her. He is still thinking about things, and whether or not he wants her to move here to be with him.

In the meantime, he and I have been spending beautiful amounts of time together. We can hang out for 11 hours at a time and I never want to end the day. We talk about everything, including my romantic interests and his "girlfriend".

He is an amazing individual and I am starting to develop strong feelings for him. :( Much more so than my original post (back then, it was a crush, and we had only hung out one time).

I am just not sure what to do or think about this situation. Am I just a filler for him, while he decides if this girl will move here? Or does he really just like my company?

I really really like this man. I am not sure I can be his friend if he ends up deciding that he wants that other girl to move here. And that makes me sad, because he is a wonderful individual and I would hate to take away any friendship we have established.

I know I should not interfere with his decision about the woman in any way. But part of me wonders if he might be interested in me? Would a guy hang out with a girl so much if he had no romantic interest for her? (I know it is possible for guys and girls to be friends. But then he does stuff like offer to go shopping for pinup clothing with me? Is that normal?)

What would you guys do?
  • flimflamfloz
    flimflamfloz Posts: 1,980 Member
    He is an amazing individual and I am starting to develop strong feelings for him. :( Much more so than my original post (back then, it was a crush, and we had only hung out one time).

I am just not sure what to do or think about this situation. Am I just a filler for him, while he decides if this girl will move here? Or does he really just like my company?

I really really like this man. I am not sure I can be his friend if he ends up deciding that he wants that other girl to move here. And that makes me sad, because he is a wonderful individual and I would hate to take away any friendship we have established.

I know I should not interfere with his decision about the woman in any way. But part of me wonders if he might be interested in me? Would a guy hang out with a girl so much if he had no romantic interest for her? (I know it is possible for guys and girls to be friends. But then he does stuff like offer to go shopping for pinup clothing with me? Is that normal?)
    In my experience, it is women who make the friendship between a man and a woman impossible by:
    - Hanging out with a man without intentions,
    - Developing feeling,
    - Hating the guy because he sees another girl or because he doesn't see her the way she sees him now.

Men are probably much more straightforward: they like you/want to have sex with you/don't care about you. It's not all black and white, but I feel women, when they feel "special" with someone, suddenly start developing feelings. Weirdos.

At any rate, maybe he likes your company, being with you, or your conversation.
    But the kind of conversations you have with him - to me - seems very "friend-ish" (especially the "romantic interest" part).

Doesn't change much of the advice given previously, though, just be "blunt" and tell him you have feelings and see him as - potentially - more than a friend.
    Then he says "yay" or "nay" (in a polite way, obviously).
    Nothing complicated about that... Seriously! The complexity will come afterwards.
  • AnnaPixie
    AnnaPixie Posts: 7,439 Member
    I'm a bit funny about hanging around with guys that are in relationship. And what Florian said is perhaps why? I dont want to even consider having feelings for someone not available........ however,

In your situation I would do 1 of 2 things

1. Tell him you see him as more than a friend.

2. Back off, he's got a g/f!

I do think you're misreading the signals if he's not made a move, physically, but you'll never know if you dont ask. Good luck :flowerforyou:
  • dbrightwell1270
    From my own experience, anytime I wasn't sure if someone was interested in a relationship with me or just wanted to be friends, I really was sure what the answer was. I just didn't want to accept it. You probably do too.
  • Roadie2000
    Roadie2000 Posts: 1,801 Member
    That's kind of a weird situation, when I'm in a relationship I generally don't hang out with women I haven't been friends with for a really long time, I just wouldn't want my girlfriend to worry that there is anything going on. I'm not sure how I would explain that I met a girl that I get along great with and spend a lot of time with but there's nothing going on. Also, almost every time I've met someone that I just wanted to be friends with they developed feelings for me, so I just don't bother anymore.

So I don't know, it could go either way. Maybe he likes you but doesn't want to break up with his gf because he doesn't know if you like him. He very well has strong feelings for her but only likes you as a friend. You probably think it's worth the risk, but just be careful you don't get too attached. Or if all else fails, just ask him.
  • nolachick
    nolachick Posts: 3,278 Member

ROFL - u guys are cracking me up! thanks I needed that!
  • christine24t
    christine24t Posts: 6,064 Member
    From my own experience, anytime I wasn't sure if someone was interested in a relationship with me or just wanted to be friends, I really was sure what the answer was. I just didn't want to accept it. You probably do too.

This absolutely.

And like Anna said, I am wary as well of being alone with guys who are in relationships even though I am obviously not a threat to the girls, but it's just about respecting that relationship. And you are only asking for heartbreak...trust me, it happened to me and it's not something I want to go through again. I learned my lesson!!