Hello everyone! New to the group.

Options
Hello all, I am new to the group.

I am working on controlling my PCOS, exercising, losing weight & trying to improve my over all health.

I am 41, not TTC, I do take Metformin & Spironolactane (spell check) was diagnosed with PCOS at 27.

I would like friends with similar goals / situation so we can support one another along this journey.

:smile: Donna

Replies

• WifeofPJ
    WifeofPJ Posts: 312
    Options
    Welcome to the Group! You can add me as a friend if you would like. I am TTC but ultimatly we all want to control our PCOS, lose weight and improve our health.
  • Ladylamb71
    Options
    Thanks! I sent you an add. :)
  • lexif14
    lexif14 Posts: 23
    Options
    Hello I have been diagnoised with PCOS since I was 17 I'm 28 now I have am steadily gaining control it takes a long time to learn what will work and won't work but I'm up for plenty of support and encouragement its a tough thing to get used to but you can and you will be amazed at how much you life chages when you get a handle on it
  • LoveFitNation
    LoveFitNation Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Hiya - if you want to add me, I would love to have more friends :)... I have PCOS - diagnosed in dec 08....I am 30...have two kids so not TTC right now - I am trying to get not only myself healthy but also my family...trying to control the PCOS through "clean eating" and natural remedies...we will see if it works out :)