What's your plan today?

Options
DragonflyF15
DragonflyF15 Posts: 437 Member
Figured I'd start a topic to check in daily with each other about our plans for the day for workouts.

Today here, it's going to be beautiful 75 (I know my Florida friends are complaining that's cold, lol!) and I'm going to get in a walk, rented out a wii dance game to take over to my mom's and probably spend more calories laughing at each other, and work on my garden clean up today.

What are you doing today to burn off those calories?

Replies

• FireEngineRedHead
    FireEngineRedHead Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    I woke up at 5:30 to walk and stretch before work, and tonight I'm also playing a wii dance game when I babysit after work, and tonight me and a friend are going to walk around the avenue (shopping center).
  • Ebony11111
    Options
    This evening I am going to my Zumba clas for an hour and after the class I will another hour of cardio since the class is at the gym.
  • casmithis
    casmithis Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    i did a boot camp this morning in anticipation of a luncheon here at work and I already checked the menu out at the restaurant we're going to and they have a salad with grilled chicken and goat cheese (no dressing of course). Do I skip the goat cheese or treat?? Hmm. Maybe if I skip the goat cheese and have a glass of wine while watching a movie tonight? Decisions, Decisions.
  • 1tiamat
    1tiamat Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Today I am going to focus on job hunting quite honestly. So, I'll probably be sitting quite a bit. I'm planning on going for a walk later today and do a moderate workout before supper.

I'm still pretty soar from the long workout yesterday, so I think I will do a moderate cardio workout just to get the blood flowing then a lot of stretching.
  • jzbjjm
    jzbjjm Posts: 30
    Options
    Today is my off day for workout, but i may at my mom's (if time allows) get on the treadmill for 30 mins. :) Wish we had that 70 weather up here in VA lol
  • nightdragon70
    nightdragon70 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Today is Kinect day

I do home workout using Xbox 360 and kinect.. currently UFC trainer

workout is scheduled as 35 minutes, which means it will take about 45 when you add in warm up and cool down. Other than that... day off

My daughter is coming for the weekend, so will try to keep being good while I take her to her favorite places.. LOL
  • emlenz817
    emlenz817 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Today I did Jillian Michael's ''Yoga Meltdown'', then some ab work, and a quick 10 minutes on the elliptical
  • sjkcarter
    sjkcarter Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    I have Tapout XT Competition Core to do this evening.
  • cougar2007
    Options
    20 minutes of ab workout and legs. Then 20 minutes on the treadmill. I caved and had a snickers bar today...now I have to run double time to make up for it.
  • joyfulteach
    joyfulteach Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    Treadmill inline 2, 2 mph for 20 min, 2.5 mph for 20 min... I'm short and out of shape so even though is seems really slow my heart rate was up :-)
  • gs1941
    gs1941 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Today I did Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred (Survived Day 1)!!! & 30 minutes of C25K on the treadmill (Day 2 Complete!--YAY)
  • karrianne32
    karrianne32 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Today we are visiting the inlaws and I am hoping to get in a walk along the camel river!
  • christineoak
    Options
    happy saturday everyone! already completed 30 min walk with my dog and 30DS lvl 1 and will repeat the same this afternoon!
  • DragonflyF15
    Options
    Got my Saturday started with a Crunch Cardio Blast video. Plan to get a short walk in and do a moderate workout for weights. Had a funeral today, so lots of standing/sitting stuff, but hopeful I will still reach my 10000 steps!
  • DragonflyF15
    Options
    Sunday: Got my walk in by having to park so far from the St Patty's Day parade route :) Also did some Cardio Yoga...Sundays are usually long yoga or walk days to kinda let the body rest. :)
  • casmithis
    casmithis Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    I did a 5 km rub this morning in Toronto. Not a great time but finished in the freezing cold. Only issue is they served beer and chili after the race. Just when i was doing so well.
  • emlenz817
    emlenz817 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    My body is in a lot of pain after a kickboxing class I went to yesterday, so I did about 20 minutes on the treadmill and 10 on the elliptical- a little lighter today!
  • DragonflyF15
    Options
    Plan for today is a 3 mile walk workout with Leslie Sansone, crappy cold day for a regular walk. Moderate sets of weights, upper and lower with some core/ab work. Short power yoga and watching the finale tonight for the Biggest Loser. I hate the drama of the show, but it does inspire me to see people overcome challenges in their lives and choosing a healthier route :)
  • jlg6599
    jlg6599 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    I am going to work out at the gym tonight with my daughter and do some ab exercises at home.
  • sd0104
    sd0104 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I did:

-Fat burning cardio/5 min butt workout and 5 minute ab sculpt (All Hip Hop Abs videos - worked out to about 40 mins)
    -10 mins on the stationary bike