Most embarrassing things you've ever eaten...

Options
Hi Guys, had a friend over the other day who mentioned they recently ordered Oreo's in batter. She said they were amazing but she was so embarrassed ordering them. I've had a mars bar in batter before...

On more than one occasion I've eaten an entire family block of cadbury chocolate!

Replies

• elizak87
    elizak87 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    On the weekend I had half a loaf of garlic bread, three quarters of a mini strawberry and white chocolate pizza and my whole vegetarian pizza. My bf just watched in shock. Admittedly we just finished spartan but I should make better food choices and not fall into old habits.
  • tempi84
    tempi84 Posts: 4
    Options
    Outstanding! Oh god I miss pizza... :smile:

Just thought of another one...

3 battered sausages, a battered burger, battered fish, chips, a potato cake and a dim sim... Just because I wanted to taste everything... But ended up eating it all anyway. I love fish and chips and it must be one of the hardest things to give up. Grilled fish just doesn't cut it.
  • fragilegift
    fragilegift Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    Not all that long ago I stopped at the supermarket about bout a triple pack of chocolate eclairs and had them for lunch. To add to this, I told the check out chick I PLANNED to eat them all. She congratulted me for 'being honest about it.' (and really, how long do that last in the fridge anyway :D )

...cant say I was embarrased about it though...
  • melbournemummy79
    Options
    My parents cringe when the offel kart at Yum Cha comes around and I order a bowl.
    Same with the chickens feet..
    But hey are both so good :happy:
  • Erin959
    Erin959 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    When I was living in Newcastle with a friend (thankfully about 6 years ago) we would order a bucket from KFC with 6 crispy strips, 6 nuggets, a large popcorn chicken, 6 chicken pieces and two large chips along with a large bottle of pepsi and split it between the two of us. Even now just thinking about how much I ate and how many calories would have been in there makes me sick. Ironically we would eat it while watching The Biggest Loser lol
  • JessHealthKick
    JessHealthKick Posts: 800 Member
    Options
    this isn't embarrassing to order, but an embarrassing food...

wait for it

fish testicles...! Only in Japan, I swear. The best part? They could only be described as really creamy. Soooo gross but so yum. I am still very conflicted, even after having them a second time in a course at a super fancy restaurant here in Tokyo.
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    I once ate a block of mercy valley cheese like it was an apple - no knife or anything, just nomed it.