Looking for a workout/diet motivator/buddy

Options
MeganMcBane
MeganMcBane Posts: 54 Member
Hi there!

I have been working out/eating healthy for over two years now. I have tried EVERYTHING (so I have tons of input on things). I know what work and I know what doesn't (of course somethings work for some and not others). My point- I am a great motivator and offer alot of support.

I need a buddy who is working towards the same thing as me. I WISH I had someone to meet me at the gym every morning at 5am but I realize that is not realistic. But I would love to have some one to be accountable with.

My goal is to get into weight training and make it a lifestyle. I would like to lose about 5lbs (that includes gaining some muscle).
I am 23, soon to be 24 from Pittsburgh, PA (not that it matters) but if anyone is interested in daily motivation and accountablilty please message me.

Thanks!

Replies

• DanceGirl0309
    DanceGirl0309 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I think I just replied to one of your other posts. :)

I'm focusing mostly on cardio right now, but am trying to get some toning into my workouts now too. I'm trying to lose 10-15 more pounds and gain a little muscle too.
  • Alex12smith
    Alex12smith Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I'll be a buddy! I need something similar too, I'm not crazy overweight, just put on a few kilo's from starting a desk job, and I know about health and fitness and what I should be doing....I just need to apply my knowledge and find the motivation to go to bed early so I can wake up early and go to the gym, etc :) So I'll help you get up at 5 if you help me get up at 5, hahaha
  • SarahRruns
    SarahRruns Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hi. I'm Sarah. I'm currently training for a marathon, which includes some strength training. I live in Ireland, so that could help with the 5am starts for you, because I would already be awake :D
    Feel free to add me as a friend