Well, this is completely new...

Options
Except for the occasional gurgling tummy (just empty, not hungry), I've been enjoying not being hungry over the last nearly two weeks despite the low calories. But now, it's nearly bed time, and I'm still stuffed from my 326 calorie dinner. I'm actually going to have to force myself to eat my fifth MF meal.

Force myself to eat dessert after a fairly modest dinner?

Yes... this is definitely a new experience! And I love it!

Replies

• PippaJo_
    PippaJo_ Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Isn't it great?!

I'm actually ordering some of the cold drinks, so I have an option that should be 'lighter' for those times when I do feel quite full and have to make myself get that last meal in.
  • witeowl
    witeowl Posts: 89
    Options
    Isn't it great?!

I'm actually ordering some of the cold drinks, so I have an option that should be 'lighter' for those times when I do feel quite full and have to make myself get that last meal in.

That's not a bad idea. I can't imagine those drinks as meals, but I think it's a perfect idea for times like last night.
  • dwhitmoyer
    dwhitmoyer Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I almost never get the fifth meal in during the day. Unless i wake up hungry and start the whole process at 6am.
  • tgibbons1935
    tgibbons1935 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    The cranberry mango cold drink is my favorite and I always drink it when I get back from working out. It is perfect because it is cold and it has more protein than their other meals or drinks. I usually drink two at once and that helps me get all my meals in for the day. I really struggle sometimes as well to get that fifth meal in because I am really not hungry. I tried the other cold drink they have and I can't remember what it is but I didn't like it as much as the cranberry mango.
  • dugrn
    dugrn Posts: 47
    Options
    The cold drinks are great for this. Thats what I do.
    Skipping a meal is a terrible idea. When you do your not getting enough nutrition and calories thus torpedoing your weightloss