Hello Fellow Challengers

Options
slim422
slim422 Posts: 104 Member
Just thought I'd say hello! I am really excited about this challenge and appreciate being able to participate as it will help me stay motivated and up my game a bit. I am about 30lb from my gw and am just approaching the 30lb lost mark so this is exactly what I need right now.

Best of luck everyone and let's help each other!

Cheers

Replies

• tomii13
    tomii13 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Hello. Woot! I'm pretty excited about this too.
    This is actually the first group I join and I find it just the perfect motivation. I'm planning ahead because I do have some upcoming vacation set from now til then, however, I will do my best.

Good luck team!
  • SneakyWaff1es
    SneakyWaff1es Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Hello! Congrats to both of you on your almost 30 pounds lost! I guess I'll go ahead and check in even though I'm not sure we've started.

Lifted weights from 5:15 to 6:15 this morning and just did some Crossfit for lunch. The WOD only took about 20 minutes but it feels good to be productive at work!
  • daisybelle88
    daisybelle88 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi! I've never joined a group, or written on a post. I need some motivation and this group seemed to strike a cord with me because my birthday is 14 weeks away on Friday so it would be great to have some results by then!

I've lost about 25lbs so far but still about 20 to go and could really do with some motivation!

Hopefully we can all help each other!
  • dmaloof2013
    dmaloof2013 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! My wedding is June 28 and I have not been loosing the weight like I would like to. I think having this challenge group will help me out with that. I'm excited! Let's kick some butt :happy:
  • Bubble105
    Bubble105 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Hi guys! I've been stuck at the same weight for a while now, so this could be just the challenge I need... I really want to wear a bikini this summer, but right now it's a distant goal *shudder*.
  • jesindc
    jesindc Posts: 724 Member
    Options
    Hey everybody! I just posted a basic what to expect kind of thing. We'll kick off FRIDAY. I'll post the day's challenge the night before so that everyone can plan accordingly. So I'll be back tomorrow to layout Friday's goals.

[sorry... I just edited to state that FRIDAY is the kick-off day, not tomorrow. For some reason I had it in my head that today was Thursday -- wishful thinking I guess]
  • DrewsAnna
    DrewsAnna Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    Hello Everyone, I would like to lose another 13 - 18 lbs., right now, I'm right where I always end up. I have lost 6.5 lbs, this is what always happens. I lose 5-8 lbs then quit so I was already planning on upping my game and this group is just what I need.

I go to zumba 3 nights a week for an hour and I absolutely love it. I also have several dvd's for cardio and strength that I also absoutely love, 3 of them I haven't even got to try out yet so I'm excited that I'm going to be doing that here in just a little while. Plus, I have a treadmill and on Monday, I'm going to start doing "C25K".

I also have been trying to cut down on my smoking because Monday I want to quit. I was very sick a few weeks ago and still have this nagging cough that won't leave and I know it's because of my smoking.

I would love if some or all of you would add me as a friend because only 3 or 4 of my current friends actually comment and I feel like the "support & motivation" from them is falling off.

Happy losing to all of us:wink:
  • TheKittyCato
    TheKittyCato Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Hello all- I have been using MFP as a tool to track my eating and activity, and I have not really gotten too involved in the social aspect of the website. However, I find that I will lose a few pounds and then stop and go right back to the old habits. So I thought I will switch it up and try the social side see if this helps with the motivation. Then BAM I see this challenge! I am a competitive person, and I love a challenge. This really peeked my interest. Thanks for getting this started. This will be helpful in keeping me motivated and on track! Cheers to us all on our journey!
  • AGirlandHerFrenchie
    AGirlandHerFrenchie Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    Hey Everyone!

I almost 30lbs into my 60-70lbs weightloss challenge. Like everyone I've been up and down, motivated and then given up but I'm on a role right now and would love the support and encouragement.

My current routine is 40min cardio 4-5 days a week and weights 4 days a week. I work with a training on one of my weight days and she gives me my routine. I just started this routine a week ago Monday with a new eating plan (no glutten, potatoes or dairy - except 0% fat greek yogurt).

I am very motivated and can't wait to start this challenge :)
  • s041605
    s041605 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I lost 40lbs in 3.5months with a different group but at that point the group changed and I lost motivation. It's been about two months that I've been stuck so I would love if I can get my but back in gear with this challenge. I have 40 more pounds to lose but would be happy if I can lose 15 by the end of this challenge.
  • brianafaye2
    brianafaye2 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I have want to lose 40 + lbs, but I have hypothyroidism so its going to be hard. I'm hoping this group can help me stay accountable and motivated. I've been doing biggest loser cardio max, so I guess I will just add on the group challenges to that. Plus I will be 20 in may, so it would be nice to lose some weight by then. Best of luck to everyone! Xoxo
  • Kat5343
    Kat5343 Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! My wedding is June 28 and I have not been loosing the weight like I would like to. I think having this challenge group will help me out with that. I'm excited! Let's kick some butt :happy:

Congratulations on your upcoming wedding!! June 28 is my birthday!!