Height: 5'8"
    Body Weight: 153.4
    BMI: 23.3
    Body Fat: 31.4%
    Skeletal Muscle: 29.8%
    Resting Metabolism: 1460 cal
    Body Age: 34
    Visceral Fat: 5

Only moved .8 lbs on the scale but lost 3% body fat and gained 1.7% muscle!!!
  • Ebony11111
    Options
    This is a re-post for anyone who may have missed the previous notice.

We have a few housekeeping issues to address:

There are a few people on the forum that listed their weight today that are not on the spreadsheet. If you did not give me a starting weight I do not have you listed on the spreadsheet. That is fine if you just want to attend the discussions and not be on the spreadsheet, I just wanted everyone to aware of that before the 4 weeks end.

There are a couple of people whose starting weight is dramatically different from the current weight. If you did not give me your starting weight for March 13th which is the date the challenge started and you gave me the weight for whenever you started documenting your weight loss that is the weight I have on the spreadsheet. There is over 90 people (yes, we have added people today) in this challenge so I will not “double check” everyone’s starting weight.

There are some individuals that are writing how lbs. they have lost every other day or stating they are down a certain amount of pounds. I am not calculating your weight for you. I just need your current weight (the actually number) so it can be entered on the spreadsheet.

I have also set up a new topic-that is where tomorrow's spreadsheet will be posted.

Again, it is 90+ people in this challenge so I need your help to ensure the spreadsheet is accurate with the information you provide.
  • bikinisuited
    bikinisuited Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    CW 109...TOM here..;0)
  • mandytriv
    mandytriv Posts: 13
    Options
    Todays weight 151
    Down 2 pounds- yay!
  • tihi18
    tihi18 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Current weight 166. Down 1 pound. I'll take it!
  • finallydetermined
    finallydetermined Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    My current weight is 199 down 1lb

Congrats on making it to onederland!!
  • Ebony11111
    Options
    Thanks finallydetermined! I haven't seen onederland in years. :blushing:
  • Supawmn18
    Supawmn18 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    hello everyone I was actually up a pound this morning I don't know why I've been eating right so I thought and Ive been working out and doing squats daily
  • Supawmn18
    Supawmn18 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    congrats to everyone who lost or who is making positive changes. and sn,, did you guys see how great lisa and danni looked on Biggest Loser
  • mvandooz
    mvandooz Posts: 2
    Options
    I've lost 1 pound. I have to admit, I got into the stuffed pizza. I could see the scale going back up. The key is I need to not give up, but keep at it. Back to the elliptical today!
  • DragonflyF15
    DragonflyF15 Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    congrats to everyone who lost or who is making positive changes. and sn,, did you guys see how great lisa and danni looked on Biggest Loser

Dani looked like she could kick everyone's butt :)
  • gabdhouse
    gabdhouse Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Ok so I weighed myself this morning and it said 211. But my morning weight is usually 1-2 pounds lighter than what I weigh later in the day. So, I'll say 211 for now and come back this evening to update. **fingers crossed** Congrats to all who lost!!

Officially, I'm 212.4 pounds.
  • marciebrian
    marciebrian Posts: 853 Member
    Options
    :sad: still at 127.... nothing lost this week and I made a 4 lb commitment so WAY behind :grumble:
  • duck4over
    duck4over Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    oops...forgot sw 3/13 177lbs
  • Gracie430
    Gracie430 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Yay, we did the first week. Already excited about weighing in next Wednesday!
  • LMDuhig
    LMDuhig Posts: 3 Member
    Options
  • valeriecaden
    valeriecaden Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    189 so happy I'm down a couple pounds! The last few days I haven't eaten as well as I should so this is a good reminder for me that hard work will pay off. Hope weigh-in-Wednesday goes well for everyone!
  • helliem63
    helliem63 Posts: 40
    Options
    I love you picture made me laugh.!!!!
  • LeighAnna115
    Options
    No change for me :sad:

It's been a rough week and that TOM is not helping any. Still 152 here, but next week look out 140s