Phase 1 - Workout 4

Options
2»

Replies

• mariposa224
    mariposa224 Posts: 1,269 Member
    Options
    Luv luv luv workout 4! The first half made me sweat second half not as bad but i definately feel like i did something today!
    I kinda like workout 4, but what I *don't* like is having all the weighted moves back to back. By the time we get to the one with our arms straight up, I'm quite ready to throw my 8s at her head. Other than that, though, I like it. :drinker:
  • izraa18
    izraa18 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    much much easier than workout 3 a bit challenging that's all. I used 3 kg weights = 6.6 pounds
  • StephieWillcox
    StephieWillcox Posts: 627 Member
    Options
    I can't do the leg lift in plank AT ALL. As soon as I take my foot off the floor I feel so unstable, I get it like 2 inches off the floor and then have to put it back down again. Stupid Anita kicking about a mile in the air and making me feel bad.

I did do WO 3 & 4 back to back today though so maybe I'll have more luck when I do it on it's own (had to kick start myself this week, so back to back was necessary)
  • a_new_dawn
    a_new_dawn Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    I can't do the leg lift in plank AT ALL. As soon as I take my foot off the floor I feel so unstable, I get it like 2 inches off the floor and then have to put it back down again. Stupid Anita kicking about a mile in the air and making me feel bad.

I did do WO 3 & 4 back to back today though so maybe I'll have more luck when I do it on it's own (had to kick start myself this week, so back to back was necessary)

Perhaps you could come down onto your forearms in plank? Or maybe just start of with a very small range of motion to begin with until you master the stability? You're trying your best so credit to you!
  • Vyshness8699
    Vyshness8699 Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    My abs are sooo sore from those dreaded inchworms , hollow man and squirms ! No pain no gain right ?! Lol I also I have alittle trouble w/ thr leg lift plank bc I'm soo focused on getting the form right
  • Mist1981
    Mist1981 Posts: 145
    Options
    I did workout 4 today for the first time, and boy it kicked my butt. I actually got light headed several times!
  • kayenne78
    kayenne78 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Ths was my favourite workout so far!
  • a_new_dawn
    a_new_dawn Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    You're all doing so well!

don't forget - you are getting stronger with every workout... keep them coming!!!
  • wl4good
    wl4good Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I definitely like this one better than workout 3. Even though I couldn't do all the exercises straight through, I had to take some breaks, at least I could actually do them. Workout 3 has some moves that seem a little more advanced. I don't think 3 and 4 pair up as well together as 1 and 2 did.