March 21st

Options
Party time, L2 is no more... hooray!!!! :drinker:

I have dragged myself through that level and hope that I enjoy L3 a bit more!

Keep at it everyone and thanks for your support. This is a great group. :smile:

Replies

• EasyKeeper8
    EasyKeeper8 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Well done! I'm a day behind since I took a rest day, but I'll be finished with 2 after tomorrow. I'm actually not hating it anymore, and finding I'm definitely getting fitter because I'm having to dig in deeper to get my heart rate up and sweat. I was DRIPPING after the first day of L2. Lunges still bug me a bit, but definitely better!

Thanks to you Allergic, your daily presence and encouragement on the board has kept me motivated! It's helpful you are a few hours ahead of me too. You are already DONE when I log in. No excuses! :)

Good luck with L3D1, can't wait to hear the review! :happy:
  • Heidi_20
    Heidi_20 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    So I cut level 2 short and went to level 3 today. Level 3 day 1 done!! I am glad I did. Level 3 is hard but I really enjoyed it and for some reason seemed to go really quick!!! Im going to stay right here on Level 3 for the rest of the month! Happy Thursday everyone!
  • tanya0324
    tanya0324 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I finished level 2 this morning as well. I was becoming discouraged because of a 2 pound weight gain but ran across the article you posted a few days ago about weight gain during a new workout program. Thanks for the info! It's helping me to push through.
  • sugboog29
    sugboog29 Posts: 630 Member
    Options
    level 3 day 3 in the bag! Lovin' level 3!!
  • beejelblor
    beejelblor Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    i am so impressed that you girls are able to do this without rest days, i am giving myself a rest day about every 2.5 day give or take on how i feel. L2D5 done :) celebrating my half way point this morning! are you all starting to see results as you close in on 30DS??
  • goldencoley
    goldencoley Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I have had to take a couple days off this week since I was attacked by a silly chest cold! But as soon as my lungs are back up to par (hopefully tomorrow!) I am going to stick with level 2 for another 5 days then finish up with the full 10 days of level 3... Which I think will put my official end day at April 5... then I think I will be starting Insanity for 60 days... anyone here ever done Insanity before? A friend of mine is pushing me to do it and would love to hear feedback from anyone who has tried it.

Thanks to everyone for the constant motivation!! Great work!
  • joeymalone142
    Options
    Today was day 12 for me. I did 10 days of level 1, then 1 day of level 2 which KILLED ME. Then I went out of town unexpectedly for a week. I got home yesterday and was back at it this morning. I went back to Level 1 though. I am just not ready for level 2. So I am going to just go until I kick level 1's butt and get stronger. I may check out level 3 after I get bored with level 1 just to see if it's stuff I can do better. All the plank stuff in level 2 is just too dang hard for me. I was hurtin and not in a "I'm sore" kind of way but an "I'm injured" kind of way!
  • Annie_ga
    Annie_ga Posts: 72
    Options
    Great job everyone today! I did level 2, day 4 after about an hour of tennis. It was tough and I continue to try to up my weights - but I feel good. I can't wait to see Level 3! Have a great rest of the day everyone.
  • AllergicToExercise
    AllergicToExercise Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    Well done! I'm a day behind since I took a rest day, but I'll be finished with 2 after tomorrow. I'm actually not hating it anymore, and finding I'm definitely getting fitter because I'm having to dig in deeper to get my heart rate up and sweat. I was DRIPPING after the first day of L2. Lunges still bug me a bit, but definitely better!

Thanks to you Allergic, your daily presence and encouragement on the board has kept me motivated! It's helpful you are a few hours ahead of me too. You are already DONE when I log in. No excuses! :)

Good luck with L3D1, can't wait to hear the review! :happy:

It's great that you're noticing yourself getting fitter. It's only been 3 weeks and so that's an achievement in itself.

Thanks to you too, and to everyone else in this group. I've tried and failed to to the shred a few times, giving up after a few days, but everyone here has really helped me to stick with it and posting daily has helped too. :smile:
  • AllergicToExercise
    AllergicToExercise Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    I finished level 2 this morning as well. I was becoming discouraged because of a 2 pound weight gain but ran across the article you posted a few days ago about weight gain during a new workout program. Thanks for the info! It's helping me to push through.

I'm so glad it helped, I've been passing it on to many people since I found it as there seems to be a few of us in the same boat!
  • Naamah18
    Naamah18 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Finished Level 2, Day 3. I sooooo did not want to exercise today, but I pushed myself to get through, and actually managed to do more of the plank jacks and the plank ab exercise at the end. Really hoping this gets easier soon.
  • retiree2006
    retiree2006 Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    Okay, haven't done my shred for the day yet. I've been gone all day and will be heading out again for dinner/book club in a bit. I wasn't sure I'd had any big results but I went for a massage today (ahhhh) and my friend asked me what I'd been doing! She said you look smaller and I can feel more muscle definition! Woohoo!!! To top that off I needed some new jeans and was planning on getting the same size but thought, just for fun, try the next size down. And they fit even better! Okay Jillian...you have my attention!
  • ThatSoundsHard
    ThatSoundsHard Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    Level 2 day 5 done. I gotta say, despite the fact that I'm fairly familiar with the plank based moves (power yoga) I still hate them with the burning passion of 10,000 suns.
  • SleeplessinBerlin
    SleeplessinBerlin Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    What can I say, you guys rock!!!

I did level 3 today. I like it so much with the exception of the last cardio part...

Nutrition wise, it was a bad day for me though. Nothing really nutritious. I've got almost no veggies at home. And this neverending winter makes me want nice warm comforting foods...
  • Mrsjaybob
    Mrsjaybob Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Level 2 Day 3 in the books. Now to watch the South Dakota State University Jackrabbits in the NCAA tournament! Go Rabbits!