92 days We Still In Here......

Options
SexyLovinmeCook
SexyLovinmeCook Posts: 1,393 Member
Just some words from me to you as always!!! Appreciate each one of you....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MdaNJWs4ZBA

Replies

• WinningAt50
    WinningAt50 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I still in here to and loving it. I sleep so much better since I cut out the night time eating. I am sitting here looking at my portions and I must say they are on point. I am so happy with the results that I am getting just by making a few changes in this lifestyle. This challenge has really given me back my UMPPPP!! So keep um coming... Loving this feeling!!
  • sirabe
    sirabe Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Still here
  • Just4cici
    Options
    Im still her and im walking the walk and not just talking the talk...thats what is making me proud and feel good about what i am doing.....(^_^)
  • LET_Tori
    LET_Tori Posts: 4
    Options
    I am still here...Thanks for the inspiration and motivation...Fit Fam is getting it in!!!
  • saugonda1
    saugonda1 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    92 days, and still booming!!!!
  • shannypoo21
    shannypoo21 Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    92 days to go and I'm still in it! Thanks for the encouraging words. Getting my mind right for my half marathon this Sunday.
  • MsPrettyAmazing
    MsPrettyAmazing Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    You are awesome! Still moving and pushing forward! Summer time fine here we come :)
  • Healthy_4_Life2
    Healthy_4_Life2 Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    Am still hanging in there!!! Am stay on track without much difficulties. Let's keep marching forward!!! :)
  • tamoore19
    tamoore19 Posts: 14
    Options
    Still in it to finish it!! Soon all my ducks will be in a row and I will be reaching everyone of my goals for sure
  • alfredapittman
    alfredapittman Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Another great inspiring video! I am still here, still winning and still pushing for those great results!
  • eazieske
    eazieske Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    still working towards my goals!!!
  • FabulouslyFitTam
    FabulouslyFitTam Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    wooohoo! still motivated and pumped up!
  • jassyjan1
    jassyjan1 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    I'm Still here and pressing forward. Love the video you working that hat!! I'm also looking forward to my weigh day because I have been pressing towards eating clean and finishing up this Supreme 90 Days with my buddy plus doing additoinal daily exercise challenges. The weekend is always difficult because I was use to going out all the time to eat but I think it will be okay again.
  • DottieTee
    DottieTee Posts: 10
    Options
    Hi ladies!! Good job hanging in there. Today I realized I need to do cutoffs for eating. The last few nights I've been snacking on popcorn. Idk why but white cheddar popcorn is my weakness. Definitely need to only buy single serving size bags so I don't over do it. I have been keeping up with my P90X so far.
  • jaeone
    jaeone Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    Oh yes! Still here!
  • MzFury
    MzFury Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Here on Day 2 for me and tho I'm not logging in via the web interface so much to MFP, I'm really committing to this!
  • BridgetForFitness
    Options
    Hi ladies!! Good job hanging in there. Today I realized I need to do cutoffs for eating. The last few nights I've been snacking on popcorn. Idk why but white cheddar popcorn is my weakness. Definitely need to only buy single serving size bags so I don't over do it. I have been keeping up with my P90X so far.

Girl...what you say!! I LOVE white cheddar popcorn. I haven't had it in years because I love it so much!! It's great you realize what's hindering your progress and great job sticking with the workout!!
  • 1RareJewel
    1RareJewel Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    8.5 pounds down since 3/5/13....... It was around the time of my visitor but I'm still excited. I'M HERE!!!!!!!
  • KAY1BELLE
    KAY1BELLE Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Its awesome we are in here and winning!! amazing Lets keep it up!!
  • lovesharmony
    lovesharmony Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Im still here. Will try to hit the gym today. Atleast some cardio, maybe it will help out with this congestion.