*SPOILERS* For people who finished the story missions.

elg1982
elg1982 Posts: 167 Member
***SPOILERS***

Does anyone wanted to talk about the plot and what they think will happen in season 2?

I have a theory that the zombies are the ones who shot down Runner 5's helicopter. What do you think?

Replies

• GenFo
    GenFo Posts: 124 Member
    Holy cow! Cliff hanger...
  • jfontanna
    jfontanna Posts: 24 Member
    I was also guessing it was the zombies as well that shot down the helicopter... but the better question is, who's controlling the zombies, and what is your part in the upcoming story line? Are you in the group that controls these zombies, did you know about it, etc. Lots of questions open up at the end, and it really allows for the developers to go just about anywhere with the story. :)
  • I just bought the game. It stops at 23 missions and then what, start over?
  • mgmlap
    mgmlap Posts: 1,377 Member
    the last I heard..they are working on season 2. i have stopped running a bit..cause of cold weather..and will pick it back up once its warmer...
  • Bob_Sutton
    Bob_Sutton Posts: 27 Member
    If you are just starting out you can do some the of the supply missions in between the story missions to make it longer. Currently I am re-running the story missions and finding it just as good the second time around.

The latest is that Season 2 is coming out in the spring and will be about 60 missions. They are changing the way they release the missions and it sounds like it will be about 3 a week. Starting with the first few for free and then you buy the next ones. They did say the whole cost of season 2 would be about the same as the original app was.
  • nnylee
    nnylee Posts: 814 Member
    Yep. Until Season 2 comes out!

Also, does anyone else have a mini crush on Sam? I know I do!
  • mizzie1980
    mizzie1980 Posts: 379 Member
    Also, does anyone else have a mini crush on Sam? I know I do!

No, not me. I have a full blown crush on Sam! lol I have since A Voice in the Dark. (don't tell my husband! :wink: ) Although, his comments about female runners being "grateful" a few missions ago had me seeing red.

I just finished the missions last night. In fact, I did the last three in a row last night because I just couldn't leave the story hanging. Oh, and in case anyone was wondering, at 15 below zero wind chill, your tears will freeze on your face. Just a FYI. I cried when they figured out that all the zombies came from Red Settlement, the one with all the kids. (just thinking of terrified children being attacked by zombies did me in), then I cried harder when runner 6 was attacked by child-zombs. But when then turned around and blew up Abel... It's just really hard to run, in the dark, when you are trying not to sob.

Anyway, season 2 starts coming out on April 16th. The plan is to start with 7 missions, then release 3 a week until they are done, with over 60 missions. I kind of wish they would just release them all at the same time, since I will probably do the 3 in the first 2 days each week then have to wait, but oh well. If anyone didn't see, the plan for season 2 is also that you get to build Abel Township. So you decide if you want more hospitals or playgrounds, whatever. I had wondered how that made sense in the continuity of the story, but I guess now we know. Given that it was blown up and all... :cry: There will also be an official podcast.
  • jarrettd
    jarrettd Posts: 872 Member
    Finished this morning. ARRRRGGGHHH! Who broke into New Canton's transmission? Is the voice on the radio responsible for the tone and the Zombies with rocket launchers? Was Abel Township attacked simply to get me out?? Was Eight really bitten? Is Abel REALLY gone???

Can't wait for Season 2!!!
  • pinkraynedropjacki
    pinkraynedropjacki Posts: 3,027 Member
    I refuse to listen to it over again...I want season 2 already. It's been far 2 long waiting. I can't do season 1 all over again cause it just pisses me off reliving the same stuff.

I think somehow the zombies are controlled by the 'noise' the others are hearing or the 'tones' and that runner 5 is in fact one of them or a highly intelligent zombie.