Protein Powder

Options

Replies

• NuuSunshine
    Options
    I just wanted to thank everyone for their suggestions and advice. I got my Trutein in the mail today, and I am excited to start using it!
  • SideSteel
    SideSteel Posts: 11,068 Member
    Options
    For what it's worth, I ordered 20lbs of Trutein that arrived today.

chocolate peanut butter is my favorite
    got 10lbs of the shamrock. A bit of a risk having never tried it. I like it, but we'll see how long I can go with mint =)
    5lbs of pumpkin. It's delicious.
  • j4nash
    j4nash Posts: 1,719 Member
    Options
    I think I'm going to order some Trutein, I'm getting sick of chicken.
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Options

got 10lbs of the shamrock. A bit of a risk having never tried it. I like it, but we'll see how long I can go with mint =)

How did you get yours before I did? I ordered mine before you.
  • SideSteel
    Options

Shipping clerk at their dept is a female. I sent her a few junk pics.
  • Sarauk2sf
    Options

Damn...does that mean that I owe you a favor for those junk shots you keep sending me....

....oh, wait, was that supposed to be a secret?
  • SideSteel
    Options

Damn...does that mean that I owe you a favor for those junk shots you keep sending me....

I

I.....

I'm speechless.
  • Sarauk2sf
    Options

I

I.....

I'm speechless.

Well that's a first! :tongue:
  • Shen191
    Shen191 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Hey guys
    I am interested in trying Trutein too. Is there any particular online site that you have found cheapest/best?
    Cheers, Shen
  • Sarauk2sf
    Options
    When I have ordered it, I just get it directly from their website: http://www.truscience.com/trutein.html
  • taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    Options
    FWIW my favorite tasting on is Gaspari Myofusion Milk Chocolate. I liked it better than Trutein chocolate. I hear Trutein Chocolate Peanut Butter is the best thing ever, but I'm weird and like to only get regular old chocolate.
  • SeoulKim05
    SeoulKim05 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    following this, I just got some Milk Muscle (few days ago) and I am forcing it down....ewwwwww :sick:
  • Spokez70
    Spokez70 Posts: 548 Member
    Options
    Hey guys
    I am interested in trying Trutein too. Is there any particular online site that you have found cheapest/best?
    Cheers, Shen

I usually order it from bodybuilding.com but had to get the shamrock flavor direct from Trutein.

(I was a little disappointed with the shamrock flavor by the way- peanut butter cup is still #1 in my book)
  • cnlargent
    cnlargent Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    I want to try Trutein, but I'm not sure about branching out to new flavors :) I currently use GNC AMP Wheybolic 60 in chocolate, and mix one scoop with milk. I love the taste, it tastes like delicious. LOL How is the chocolate truffle flavor? I went on the Trutein website and didn't see an option to order milk chocolate. Is there another place to get different flavors of it?
  • faster_than_flash
    faster_than_flash Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the replies, I guess it is just about trying them and seeing. I doubt I am lactose intolerant as I do have milk, not large quantities, but some days will mix a protein powder with up to 500 ml whole milk and I do eat greek yoghurt and cottage cheese as staples. It just seems when I do add in the protein shake I get the trouble, so have presumed that this is the problem.

I'm the same way. So far only the Soy ones don't do that to me - but I don't like the Soy ones. I tend to just stick to protein bars. Kinda sucks since they are high sugar - but at least it doesn't upset my tummy
  • DopeItUp
    DopeItUp Posts: 18,771 Member
    Options
    I want to try Trutein, but I'm not sure about branching out to new flavors :) I currently use GNC AMP Wheybolic 60 in chocolate, and mix one scoop with milk. I love the taste, it tastes like delicious. LOL How is the chocolate truffle flavor? I went on the Trutein website and didn't see an option to order milk chocolate. Is there another place to get different flavors of it?

Milk chocolate was their worst flavor and was recently discontinued and replaced with chocolate truffle.
  • DopeItUp
    Options
    FWIW my favorite tasting on is Gaspari Myofusion Milk Chocolate. I liked it better than Trutein chocolate. I hear Trutein Chocolate Peanut Butter is the best thing ever, but I'm weird and like to only get regular old chocolate.

My favorite used to be Myofusion chocolate too, but they discontinued it and replaced it with a probiotic series that wasn't as good. So I switched to trutein.
  • auddii
    auddii Posts: 15,357 Member
    Options
    Just decided to order some trutein since everyone is raving about it, and the pumpkin pie sounds amazing. I LOVE PUMPKIN PIE!! But alas, it's on back order (well, from bodybuilding). Hopefully the chocolate peanut butter cup and cinnabun are good.

ETA: Damn, just checked the actual trutein site, and they have it. Shouldn't have looked to save $3...
  • DopeItUp
    Options
    Just decided to order some trutein since everyone is raving about it, and the pumpkin pie sounds amazing. I LOVE PUMPKIN PIE!! But alas, it's on back order (well, from bodybuilding). Hopefully the chocolate peanut butter cup and cinnabun are good.

ETA: Damn, just checked the actual trutein site, and they have it. Shouldn't have looked to save $3...

No worries, those are easily their best two flavors.
  • cnlargent
    cnlargent Posts: 199 Member
    Options

Milk chocolate was their worst flavor and was recently discontinued and replaced with chocolate truffle.

So you are saying to order the chocolate truffle? LOL
This discussion has been closed.