Options
MissingMinnesota
MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
It's the weekend. Any exciting plans?

Replies

• Moe4572
    Moe4572 Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't say "exciting" but I have an surprise 50th bday party for my uncle tomorrow and my sister is trying to talk me into going with her and kids to see some "cartoon last of the cavemen type movie" on Sunday--Not sure I am feeling that???

Hope everyone else has more excitement planned............
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    tonight Im going to do two loads of workout laundry and go to a party in my area of Brooklyn and then possibly another in Jersey City. Tomorrow morning, hills training. Tomorrow night - movies and a concert. Sunday, 6 mile slow run and pilates and then Im cooking a dinner for friends and having a movie night at my place. Game of Thrones marathon in preparation for next weekend.
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options
    Wellllllll..:bigsmile: :drinker: :bigsmile:

Tonight I hopefully get to meet up with Mr. Bike (if he doesn't have work tomorrow) at sticks ....

Tomorrow work then the bar

Sunday Gym time (finally getting over this damn cold) , relax ,maybe hang with Mr. Bike if everything goes well tonight.

Monday (hey I'm off mondays so it counts lol) taking the kids to the fair where we will eat whatever we want and walk the whole damn things like 5 or 6 times plus ride and play games... I love the fair lol......

Tuesday -Going to the country bar to flirt with the DJ and line dance lol
  • TheKitsune6
    TheKitsune6 Posts: 5,798 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't say "exciting" but I have an surprise 50th bday party for my uncle tomorrow and my sister is trying to talk me into going with her and kids to see some "cartoon last of the cavemen type movie" on Sunday--Not sure I am feeling that???

Hope everyone else has more excitement planned............

The Croods?
  • TheKitsune6
    Options
    I find out today if my car is totaled or not so I may go car shopping. I don't have a ride to volunteering or puppy class so... not sure what to do about that.

It's all up in the air. I would like to go for a run. On Saturday night I'm having some friends over so we can party and watch The Hobbit (BECAUSE I LOVE IT SO MUCH).
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options
    I find out today if my car is totaled or not so I may go car shopping. I don't have a ride to volunteering or puppy class so... not sure what to do about that.

It's all up in the air. I would like to go for a run. On Saturday night I'm having some friends over so we can party and watch The Hobbit (BECAUSE I LOVE IT SO MUCH).

OMG I love the Hobbit...When the Dwarves started singing all the songs I was the only one in the theater singing with them lol ...
  • nolachick
    nolachick Posts: 3,278 Member
    Options

puppy class?
  • TheKitsune6
    Options

puppy class?

It's for Rufio, my puppy :) I do my own training but I take him to class for socialization and practice with distractions.
  • pa_jorg
    pa_jorg Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options
    I have zero plans for the weekend. Will be nice to sleep in a little, but otherwise, I wish I had some excitement in my life! :grumble:
  • fp64
    fp64 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    March Madness, baby!
  • RosscoBoscko
    RosscoBoscko Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    OMG I love the Hobbit...When the Dwarves started singing all the songs I was the only one in the theater singing with them lol ...

Songs are amazing in the film.
    I have zero plans for the weekend. Will be nice to sleep in a little, but otherwise, I wish I had some excitement in my life!

Pretty much this, no rugby, gym and run a couple of times.... not much else.
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    Tonight I am probably going to have a talk with a friend on why our friendship is having issues as I don't want her to move away without discussing it

Tomorrow I will be probably be working and then depending on how the talk goes going to her going away party

sunday I am supposed to have softball but right now it is an 80% chance of rain.
  • Temporalia
    Temporalia Posts: 1,151 Member
    Options
    Tonight, i'm cleaning out my apartment and relaxing.

Tomorrow, i'm going to buy some clothes and then dinner at my brother's place.

Sunday-Monday: a new FWB will come and visit on Sunday morning and leave on Monday morning :smokin: (he's from out of town)
  • RunIntheMud
    RunIntheMud Posts: 2,645 Member
    Options
    I wish I could say I was sleeping... :) Nothing exciting, all kid stuff but it will keep me busy.

Tonight my son has baseball practice. I may meet friends at the bar after, but we won't be home from practice until 10 and I know I'll be cold and cranky, so probably not a good idea. ;)

Tomorrow is an egg hunt in the morning, baseball practice for my son in the afternoon and practice for my daughter in the early evening.

Sunday is church and then lunch with the kids followed by a trip to see the Easter Bunny.
  • fullofwhimsy
    Options
    Tonight purposely staying home to clean, hang out with my dog and catch up on sleep!
    Saturday am having hair done, going out for lunch and then over to new boy's house for dinner. Sunday we will probably go to the gym or somewhere outside for a hike/walk as it is supposed to be sunny all weekend!
  • grum84
    grum84 Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    Deleted: double post.
  • grum84
    grum84 Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    Tonight: Going away party for a coworker

Saturday: Volunteering at an Easter Egg Hunt all morning and into the afternoon. Then maybe a singles party tomorrow night, but unsure of that as of now.

Sunday: No plans other than church in the morning. So will be finishing my taxes, laundry, dishes, all that fun, boring stuff that has to get done.
  • dbrightwell1270
    dbrightwell1270 Posts: 1,732 Member
    Options
    Tonight I am watching basketball and getting some sleep. Tomorrow is the gym. Sunday is a date.
  • nolachick
    nolachick Posts: 3,278 Member
    Options

puppy class?

It's for Rufio, my puppy :) I do my own training but I take him to class for socialization and practice with distractions.

gotcha. let me know if they teach anything on separation anxiety. my dog is having issues while i'm at work :ohwell:
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options

Songs are amazing in the film.

Indeed.

Tonight I will be working. It'll hopefully be a slow night.

Saturday: Gym in the morning. Getting real close to fully recovering from my injured left shoulder and being able to go back to heavy lifting. Also more work.

Sunday: Work, jog a few miles. Plan to hit some ramps and stairs. I need new running shoes. I usually just order from Zappos but lately 15's feel too big. I've read about how some peeps, with weight loss, can go down a size or 2 in shoes. I think I have shrunk in size and need to get refitted at a running store. However, that would involve a trip to Seattle, which I keep procastinating since I am lazy. q=