New To The Group

Options
Hi! I'm Steph - Does anyone use this group? I am looking for some local like minded people who want to workout and motivate each other. I am debating whether or not to train for a fitness competition or something like that and would love to connect with other women in the area.

-Steph

Replies

• foralifetime
    Options
    Hi Steph,

Welcome! :)
    I just signed up for myfitnesspal and look for the exact same thing. :)

I would love to do something.

Meike
  • mermaid4220
    Options
    I want to do the foam fest 5k, it is not a race but a challenge and fun one at that! I would love to get together with some like minded people and do a few of these a year I did the Dirty dash last year and am hooked. I need to lose weight but i want to have fun doing it. The two things i would like to do this year is the Foam fest and Warrior dash. Foam fest is in August here in portland and Warrior is in Sept in north plains :) So anyone up for some fun? I cannot run due to rods in my spine but I can walk fast at times, climb obstacles and have a freaking blast with fun people...So if you want to win the race I am not your gal but if you want to play, party. lose weight and have fun doing it here I am. :):):)