Who's still at it?

Options
I just started JMBR and have been looking through the group's topics. Many of the posts are from months ago and I was wondering how many people in this group are still doing the program? I really enjoy following others who are doing the program.

Replies

• MacSkillz
    MacSkillz Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    I've been wondering the same. It would definitely be nice to have more friends that are doing JMBR.
  • jazzminx
    jazzminx Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    I like following others too and being able to discuss it and keep the motivation alive!

I think I'm going to move on to workouts 3 and 4 next week. I'm a little scared, lol!
  • huisfi
    huisfi Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Me me me!
  • patticarbjunkie
    patticarbjunkie Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I am on day 84!!!! I can't believe it. Only 6 more workouts and I am doing it all over again starting on April 7th!! Good luck everyone!! You can do it!!
  • mittens6395
    Options
    I am on day 84!!!! I can't believe it. Only 6 more workouts and I am doing it all over again starting on April 7th!! Good luck everyone!! You can do it!!

Look at you GO!
  • rekite2000
    rekite2000 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    In my third week. I am sure there is a high drop out weight. It is hard!
  • jazzminx
    jazzminx Posts: 242 Member
    Options

Wow, amazing job!!!
  • LittleMissFit24
    Options
    I'm on week 1 but I plan on keeping with it till the end!
  • Pwrpuff83
    Pwrpuff83 Posts: 92
    Options

Wow! In awe!

I'm finishing week 5 of 5/6. Crying and struggling and sweating, but still doing it!
  • katellanova
    katellanova Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Me! Nearing the end of week 11!
  • erinkelly77
    Options
    Me too. I've repeated weeks - simply because I didn't feel I was ready to move on. I've been doing it about 8 weeks... maybe? On the first part of Phase 2 for one more week then moving onto the next 2 DVD's.

A lot of people tend to have formed smaller groups within here for people who started around the same time as they did. That has helped keep up with motivation.
  • kymkan
    kymkan Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    That's what I did was started a small group of ppl starting on the same day and yes, I think some have dropped out. I think more of them have been repeating weeks .... there are a few of us tho that are on the same workouts the same days and IT MAKES YOU STAY ACCOUNTABLE!!!

I have not faultered and I cannot believe that I have stuck to it!!!! I am so very proud but the results make you want to get up and do it every day!!! It is hard, don't let me try to b.s. you, but it is doable!!!! Just push thu. If you need to modify, then modify but keep pushing through and then the next time you do the workout - push a little harder.

I am on weeks 7 & 8 right now and I WILL NOT STOP!!!
  • jlabbee
    jlabbee Posts: 18
    Options
    i'm still here!!
  • mittens6395
    Options
    In my third week. I am sure there is a high drop out weight. It is hard!

It is difficult! I have done just about all these exercises many times before over the years. That's how much out of shape I've gotten. The hurt is good though because I'm coming back!
  • mittens6395
    Options
    Me! Nearing the end of week 11!

Congrats to you!!
  • joybedford
    joybedford Posts: 1,680 Member
    Options
    I have just started, doing day 3 today I love it so far. I am not following the eating plan as I am also training for a half marathon and it isn't enough calories for how active I am. I will stick it out to the end looking forward to the end results.
  • Zeppyb
    Zeppyb Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I'm still at it- wrapping up week 6 tomorrow!! Haven't missed a day yet and I will not let myself miss one. That's quite an accomplishment for me!!
  • himilayaneyes
    himilayaneyes Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    I'm in week 3...I just restarted after being sick for about two weeks. I think I'll stick with workouts 3 and 4 for two more weeks before I feel comfortable to move on.
  • mssunshine_7
    mssunshine_7 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I am finishing up week 7 tomorrow. I have back issues (ruptured L4 and L5) so I have had to modify the exercises more for weeks 7/8. I plan to stick with it though. I feel better and the pounds are dropping....slowly.
  • jenagrl12
    jenagrl12 Posts: 15
    Options
    I just finished phase 1 & started week 5 of phase 2 today. I've also been following her meal plan & I'm seeing good results! I just posted a pic on my page that I took today... I love JMBR!!!