need a buddy? so do i

Options
hey im looking for someone i can talk to and share tips and such and just help each other out, keep each other motivated. im 18 about to be 19 and i just started tracking how much i lose. if you wanna be my buddy, that would be great!

Replies

• rpate0616
    Options
    Hey! I could use a buddy too. I know you posted this about two weeks ago but I just joined this group. I am a graduate student in Chicago and I'm 22. I have about 15 pounds to lose before the summer so if you still need a buddy I'm up for it for sure!!!
  • BriAnnaWest90
    BriAnnaWest90 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I need a buddy to stay on track with. Add me : )
  • taymarie8046
    taymarie8046 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I'm a 22 year old college student also looking for buddies. add me :)
  • tessaleary
    Options
    me too! 20 year old college junior. looking to lose at least 10-15. running my second half marathon tomorrow, but can't keep myself accountable for eating right!
  • batterup419
    Options
    I'm also looking for help to keep on track! I'm a 21 year old college junior so feel free to add me!
  • Ibystron
    Ibystron Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Looking for buddies too!
    I'm a senior university study with a crazy work/school life. I've lost ~ 10 lbs so far and would ideally like to loose another 15 lbs.

Cheers
    -IB
  • Marcidy
    Marcidy Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for buddies too! I'm hoping to lose 20 lbs before summer, run my first 5K in June, and look fantastic when I study abroad! I'm a 19 year old business student from Wisconsin! Best of luck, everyone! :)
  • aspireforfitness
    Options
    Feel free to add! I'm a 23 yo graduating senior looking to drop another ten before graduation!
  • Meninasaudavel
    Options
    Hi there! New to the site! With the will for a healthier life! Feel free to add me! :)
  • zcb94
    zcb94 Posts: 3,679 Member
    Options
    Hi there! New to the site! With the will for a healthier life! Feel free to add me! :)
  • heyitsnicolelee
    heyitsnicolelee Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!