Extreme Shred and Shed

Options
Hello all, I've been using mfp for over a year and half and initially joined to lose the baby weight of baby #2. Looking at my progress was a bit sad as my little guy just turned 2 and I'm only half way to my ideal. My goal for this week is to do ESS every day until Friday as I'm flying out of town for a school conference. Hopefully with the consistent workout and tweaking my eating I'll see a pound or two gone by Friday. :)

Replies

• marieann82
    marieann82 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    You can do it!
  • danahouseholderr
    danahouseholderr Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Has anyone had any success with this workout? I've already done the 30DS, RI30, and am halfway through 6 Week Six Pack. I was looking to get into this one, hoping it may be a step up from 30DS. Anyone?
  • debbieled32
    Options
    i did level one last night. i am so sore today. i have been doing the 30ds so thought this would be easy. its fast pase, and you are working different areas.
    i love it
  • janjangoodeats
    janjangoodeats Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    How did you do this week, Optimisticjes?
    Care to give a little review of this routine? How does it compare to 30DS?
    I'm waiting for Extreme Shred to be in at the library (I'm next in line), so hopefully I'll be able to start this routine in a week or so. Meanwhile, I'm doing No More Trouble Zones and recently finished 30DS.