Anyone picking up the new Bioshock on the 26th?

Options
Hallucihate
Hallucihate Posts: 120 Member
I've only started getting into Bioshock recently, the first one was on sale a few weeks ago, and I am hooked, already finished the first and second one and I can't wait for the new one!

Replies

• HunterKiller_wechange2
    Options
    They are fantastic games especially the first one but sadly i have a lack of funds. Plus the new God of War is out today and i can 't get that either. A think a bank robbery is on the cards! :)
  • madpaddyjack
    madpaddyjack Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Pre-ordered it back in November. Luckily I work for a school and spring break is coming up...:)
  • TeachTheGirl
    TeachTheGirl Posts: 2,091 Member
    Options
    Also have a pre-order! Looking forward to seeing what they have in store this time.
  • TheDevastator
    TheDevastator Posts: 1,626 Member
    Options
    I'm picking it up when it's 75% off. Yeah I'm cheap with video games and have a dozen games I own that have not been played like Bioshock 2.
  • Kevin_Rex
    Kevin_Rex Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    A friend of mine bought it for me on Steam. It releases on my birthday, and I have three days off for it... cannot wait! If it's anything close to being as amazing as BioShock was, I'll be a happy gamer!
  • PosterPens
    PosterPens Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    uh yea. bioshock never disappoints!
  • megenq
    megenq Posts: 5
    Options
    I have had it pre-ordered for a while, but sadly my gamestop is not having a midnight release so I have to wait until they open on tuesday. :frown:
  • ryry_
    ryry_ Posts: 4,966 Member
    Options
    Don't know about picking it up right away but it looks amazing. Tend to like to get my single player games discounted in a few months
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options
    Looks awesome. I will wait though. I'm a cheap *kitten* when it comes to games. I rarely pay more than 30$. I still haven't beaten the 1st one nor have I played the 2nd one.
  • Dahllywood
    Dahllywood Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    Definitely thinking about it. Looks awesome, but I'm a cheapass XD
  • MustachioNerd
    Options
    I have been waiting for BioShock for ages. Yayayay.
  • whankammer
    whankammer Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Can't wait to get home and Download it after work. I originally had it pre-ordered for the 360 but changed it to PC after I watched/read some reviews that says it's about a billion times better as long as you have a good gaming rig. Higher quality textures, quicker framerate, etc.
  • SylentZee
    SylentZee Posts: 262
    Options
    I'm holding off on it, I still have so much to play and complete. Tomb Raider, Dishonored, Hitman, even Resident Evil 6 lol. I'm trying to get through Assassins Creed 3 and I've been hoping in and out of Battlefield 3 for DLC.