CTS CHALLENGE: Mar 22-Long Cardio Day

Options
2»

Replies

• sac4fd
    sac4fd Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    20 minutes on elliptical, 45 minute brisk walk with my dog!
  • reese307
    reese307 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I have drank my water and did 40 minutes of cardio.. i was running late on time. and are we updating thru the weekend too? I have no problem just wondering! and i sit at work so i stood each time i rmemebered to lol
  • jesindc
    jesindc Posts: 724 Member
    Options
    I have drank my water and did 40 minutes of cardio.. i was running late on time. and are we updating thru the weekend too? I have no problem just wondering! and i sit at work so i stood each time i rmemebered to lol

Good for you!! I kept finding myself sitting back and then I'd think, right.., stand up! ;). I'm about to post tomorrow which is optional and then Sunday is a rest day!

Great work everybody!
  • hifromjamers1984
    hifromjamers1984 Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Today was "trainer day" and I got my cardio in too. I work a very physical job that has me on my feet moving around pretty much my whole shift. Ended up with a total of 6.5 HOURS of walking before I headed to bed.
  • slim422
    slim422 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Yippie I did it....didn't want to in the morning but got the long cardio in before lunch and was soooooo happy for the rest of the day that I accomplished the goal - one day at a time

30 min of Zumba
    30 min of biking

...this group is terrific, thanks for all the motivation everyone!
  • Tuten210
    Tuten210 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Forgot to post yesterday...but i did 50 mins of cardio, burned 750 calories :)