100DayTilSummer Next Week Challenge...

Options
SexyLovinmeCook
SexyLovinmeCook Posts: 1,393 Member
Good Morning to you my loves......

We have definitely been stepping it up and congratulations for pushing thru and making to another weekend... I have decided to do a weekend Challenge....Just to make it a bit fun around here.... I will continue to think of new ideas for prizes you all can win. The first challenge is....

This weekend (Saturday and Sunday) if you burn 2000 calories or more you name will go into a drawing to win a $25 dollar Visa....

The Rules....

You must take a picture of you and your HRM along with a News Paper beside it for the date....and send it in daily to my email address....Cook205@hotmail.com... This will keep it interesting so you won't know what the other is doing.. =) I don't care how many times you work out a day to get it...but remember I will need that picture each time.... You will have until Midnight Central time on Sunday to get your burns with pictures in and the winner will be announced on Monday by 5p.m. Central...

This is just some motivation to keep you active during the weekend and who doesn't want to have a incentive to do so...and for some it will shock and challenge your body....

I am excited for this challenge and can't wait to see you all fire it up..

GOOD LUCK!!!
May the Biggest Burner Win!!!

AGAIN Only send it to MY EMAIL ADDRESS- Cook205@hotmail.com....Pictures/HRM or Machine with the burn and a NewsPaper on the side of it to show the date in which you got the burn...

A Video will be made with myself and either Van or one of my friends Via youtube to pull the winner name....I am SO EXCITED ABOUT THIS...

Replies

• sirabe
    sirabe Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    What about bodymedia fit screenshots since some don't use HRM?
  • BridgetForFitness
    Options
    Yay...Prizes!! Steph, you're just simply amazing ;)

Challenge given....Challenge accepted!! That $25 is mine!!
  • lgrier2012
    Options
    I'm so in! Good luck everyone
  • SexyLovinmeCook
    Options
    What about bodymedia fit screenshots since some don't use HRM?

Shay come on now whatever you use to get a burn count...I just don't know about any other gadgets...Come on get that prize..
  • jaeone
    jaeone Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    Wow! ???? 2000 calories burned in today's? Whew! Good luck to those of you going for it!! Don't forget to feed the machine!!
  • DCpaleochick
    DCpaleochick Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Oh man the weekends are my rest days cuz I go hard in the paint Monday thru Friday...but good luck ladies!
  • jassyjan1
    jassyjan1 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Best wishes for those going hard, I know you got this!!
  • deja_blu
    deja_blu Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    Alright, alright, alrightttttttttttttttt!!!!

Sunday is my off day but I know somebody is about to WRECK THIS!!!!!

Good luck ladies! *knocks down 8 oz of water for y'all*

5499814.png
  • Addicted2_fitness
    Addicted2_fitness Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    I love the challenge idea, but unfortunately, my MUCH needed rest day is on Sunday:( Good luck ladies!

Steph, you are awesome girlie! I will most definitely catch the next one!
  • SexyLovinmeCook
    Options
    Sorry ladies for catching most on their off days....I will consider doing a one during the week next time... Who ever name is pulled for the challenge will win the PRIZE....Get it..
  • lovesharmony
    lovesharmony Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    May have to mustard up for this one. Hahaha can use this for quest bars..... lol
  • TriumphNow
    TriumphNow Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    Wow, now that's a Big challenge! I know I won't have time to get that kind of burn in this weekend but I'm sure there will be some takers. Get it y'all!
  • alfredapittman
    alfredapittman Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Did you say challenge and did you say prize...OM to the G. I am so going to go for this. I just hope I can remember to get the paper out of the yard before the rain messes it up....lol. Thanks Steph!!!!!
  • Healthy_4_Life2
    Healthy_4_Life2 Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    Sounds like an awesome challenge, hun. However, I will not be able to participate as the weekends are dedicated to my studies and business related paperwork. I have a major exam to study for this weekend, so I will only be able to do my Supreme 90 workout which I will likely burn about 200-300 calories max.

GOOD LUCK to everyone participating in this wonderful challenge!! :flowerforyou:
  • SexyLovinmeCook
    Options
    Thanks family and I know quite a few can't but let's Cheer those that will be on!!!!! I thought it would be a fun quick challenge I will definitely do better next time and focus during the week....
  • MaryDreamer
    MaryDreamer Posts: 439
    Options
    I'm not even attempting that....unless it was $250 LMAO! I don't burn 2000 in one week much less 2 days! Good Luck everyone how exciting!
  • justthick
    justthick Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Wow, I love high calorie burns. Lots like Imma have to do it. Imma do it Texas style. Dang 2000. Imma make it happen. I might have have to jog to the store and get it. Thanks SexyCook.
  • justthick
    justthick Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    You all this should be fun!!!
  • alfredapittman
    alfredapittman Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Crap, my HRM synched to my pc before I could take the pic with it and my paper wasn't delivered. Can you say crap times two. I do however have the pic of the watch alone and the Garmin screen shot that shows the date. I sure do hate this cause I know I don't have what's needed to qualify for the challenge. I will however still submit it on good faith ;-). Keeep pushing ladies. This is so doable. Oh and regardless I will still burn 2000 caps this weekend. Can't stop, won't stop.
  • shtupndoit
    shtupndoit Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Good luck challengers!! Work hard and get that money:) Steph you're such an inspiration!!