yum yum yum

Options
chuckles9189
chuckles9189 Posts: 343 Member
Tonight I made a turkey meatloaf (onion, celery garlic, egg white, coconut oil, ground turkey) with parsley, paprika and pepper. I topped with with homemade tomato sauce (tomatoes, carrots, garlic, onion). Served with a side of sautéed kale with apples and asparagus in coconut oil topped with fresh lemon juice.

I've got to say, I've never made meatloaf. I've never made tomato sauce. It all turned out so incredibly delicious that I had to post. My boyfriend said it was the best meal I've ever made (and I don't mean to toot my own horn, but I've made some good meals).

The point is. I am totally feelin this paleo business.

What did you have for dinner? so I know what to make tomorrow. Hopefully, it was something with chicken.

Replies

• chuckles9189
    chuckles9189 Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    My bad. There is another dinner thread. SORRY!

I guess it doesn't hurt to have two. I'm going to eat a lot of meals.
  • Clownfish423
    Clownfish423 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    That sounds really good!
  • Lupercalia
    Lupercalia Posts: 1,857 Member
    Options
    Haven't had dinner yet today. Last night I had salmon. Tonight will indeed be chicken! Thighs....I haven't decided how we'll have them. Curry, perhaps...with cauliflower mash on the side, and some roasted asparagus. If not the curry, then I'll just do a spice rub and bake them.
  • hilliardjoe
    hilliardjoe Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Last night was a 10oz ribeye from the local butcher, medium rare. It was tasty.

I love eating this way. The food is so delicious it feels like "cheating" and makes me wonder why we ever stopping eating this way.