Where is everyone?

Options
I don't see much activity on this board, its kind of fizzled out:yawn: . I hope all is well and if not lets motivate each other:smile: We can do this..I am working hard at it..sometimes with success and sometimes a step back. But I won't give up! Tryin to move more eat less. So here is a little quote I am sharing with you. Wishing you all great success.!!:heart:

You won't fail if you're not perfect, you'll fail if you're not committed to improving yourself slightly each day.:happy:

Replies

• lissa0040
    lissa0040 Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    Hi! We're all still here! I got the board to wake up a little with a question for the group! Keep up the good work!
  • HoneyPie99
    Options
    Thanks for the reply...Nice to hear from others:flowerforyou:
  • alanabanana01
    alanabanana01 Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    I am here! I try to check the board several times a week, really swamped this week though. Doing the challenge and staying on top of tracking.

How is everyone else's week going?
  • sandyfitnotfat
    Options
    Looking for a little activity here. New to mfp so still figuring it out.

Im here every day just about, anyone else here and need a little boost?

Physically Im in Ohio, 44, mom of 2 and soon to be grandma of a baby girl.

I started out about 415, down to 324 as of this morning but I had made it to 309 at one point before I started to gain it back. Then I caught myself and here I am.

I have a "mini" goal in mind of 245 by September. I cant remember ever weighing 245 except maybe in jr high?

Add me if you want!
  • HoneyPie99
    Options
    Hi Sandy,
    I live in Ohio also, lets be friends
  • roundtherink
    Options
    I sent you a friend request!
    Anyone from the group, feel free to add me.
    My diary is locked with a key, however, if your diary is open to me, I will happily send you the password. :)
  • sandyfitnotfat
    Options
    I came my fitnesspal to see if I couldn't find a little support that I was missingon another site and try and get myself re-energized for this next step.

I log in and keep track of my weight and exercise but use another site to log food, because IM used to it and it seems easier there.

Thanks for the friend requests and comments, they do keep me motivated! I hope I can do the same for you!

I have been stuck SO many times at the 324 mark I cant even tell you how bad I want to kick 324's butt! lol I was down to 322 and thought it was "behind" me but yet here again...today 324.

I had a baby shower on the 16th for my daughter and skipped 3 days of exercise and ate BAD BAD horrible things...lol and ballooned 8 pounds!!! 6 are back off but geeesh!

I am a little discouraged this morning but here I am, making a good habit and a better choice to be here...next I will grab my water, then get on my bike.

I hope your weekend was a good one! Now let's WORK this weight off!!!
  • sarita66
    sarita66 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Hang in there. Try making one change this week to shake things up. We have all been there and are still working at it very hard. Some weeks are easier than others.

Welcome to the group!