Last Weigh-In til July 21st-100 Til Summer Challengers

Options
SexyLovinmeCook
SexyLovinmeCook Posts: 1,393 Member
Morning everyone....

Many has brought it to my attention to possibly do a No Scale for this Challenge so of course most know I don't get on the scale often. Normally each holiday I may get on it but for the most part I look forward to the clothing size or inches. We all have been addicts at some point of the scale and it can make or break out spirits....Really it sets the pace of your day...Nothing should have that type of hold on you but it does... Anyway it's optional not a requirement for those that are interested in doing the no scale to the end of this challenge..

Those that are interested tomorrow will the day we weigh-in. Keep in mind the best time is early before your workout fresh out of bed... also take your measurements possibly again to recharge or regroup to this challenge. I am sure you will be surprised already by the results. So many have already loss many pds and inches and we are so proud of you. Everyone is doing an outstanding job...and remember it is ONE DAY AT A TIME.... One bad day doesn't make for many more or room for disappointment step back in there..

I will create a separate topic tomorrow only for the Date/Weigh-In/and Inches.....So we can have a record of it here... I know we are busy but if you could reach out to maybe 5 people that are in the group via email to check up(most we are not all pals with) and see how they are doing and get them involved...We can't help if they don't come here and know... Please help me in doing this... Thank each one you...XOXO

Replies

• DiaryOfaThickFitWoman
    DiaryOfaThickFitWoman Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    The scale sadly makes or breaks my day, I will be putting it in my truck today! I'm tired of the disappointments. I officially record my weight on the 22nd of each month, so I think that's what I will do for my personal statistics. I agree nothing should have that kind of control over you.
  • BridgetForFitness
    Options
    I'm ready!!!
  • MsSassy45
    MsSassy45 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I'm in but my last weigh in will be Sunday after my three week challenge n I need to get another tape measure gave mine away when I moved..
  • deja_blu
    deja_blu Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    Hey Ladies,

I found this funky post that has a spreadsheet that is really cool. You can track all your measurements, TDEE, macros, etc and change them as time goes.

Check it out.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/750920-spreadsheet-for-bmr-tdee-deficit-macro-calcs-hrm-zones
  • justthick
    justthick Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Guilty as charged. I will weigh in the morning twice one at work and one at my Dad's. I do have a Doctor's appt in May. Im up for it. I will do my measurments on Tuesday when I have my time. Thanks for whoever thought of this. Datgumit Im OCD. TAKE Care YOU ALL.
  • justthick
    justthick Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Hello my name is Neefah and I am addicted to the scale. I weigh in once a week and yes Im willing to get help. Lol. On the real. Imma start. Since I am a person who likes to start at the begging of things. I will start Friday morning. Yes it is April Fools. Smh. When I start this no scale challenge I will be missing my 100 lb weightloss record date. That will give me something to look forward to. To see how hard I can press until the end of the challenge. So is it til June 21 or July 21. Okay laters.
  • Hardemanwifey
    Hardemanwifey Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    I'm in as well. Will do my last weigh in April 7th since that is when my whole30 is over. I haven't been on the scale much anyway but I look forward to the progress at the end of the challenge
  • Healthy_4_Life2
    Healthy_4_Life2 Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    Am STILL contemplating if I will be able to join. Am still participating in another challenge that requires weekly weigh ins. We'll see!! Good lock to everyone participating in the no scale challenge. You will do an awesome job. :flowerforyou: