Tracy1344 W30 Log: March 24-April 22

Options
tracy1344
tracy1344 Posts: 51 Member
I'm going to keep a log during this W30. Feel free to make comments back to me. My meals will be logged in the food diary.

I woke up this morning not feeling well from the pizza and cinnamon roll I treated myself to last night. It's been almost a year since I've had a cinnamon roll. It was sooooo good.

I baked sweet potatoes for the week this morning. I'm going to bake chicken thighs for the week later. Dinner tonight is baked chicken leg quarters (Cuban seasonings with crispy skin), tostones, garlic mojo and salad

Replies

• kerrylee54
    Options
    Sounds like you are well prepared for your first week.

My favorite breakfast while on my Whole 30 was roasted sweet potato with cinnamon and nutmeg, a little raw nut butter and some mixed berries with shredded coconut on top.

Good luck!
  • tracy1344
    Options

My favorite breakfast while on my Whole 30 was roasted sweet potato with cinnamon and nutmeg, a little raw nut butter and some mixed berries with shredded coconut on top.

Good luck!

That sounds so good
  • tracy1344
    Options
    W30 goals:

1. Exercise: I will workout for 30 min 3x week.
    2. Stress Management: I will spend 45 min Mon-Fri unpacking and decluttering my bedroom so that it can become a relaxing sanctuary for me.
  • tracy1344
    Options
    Getting ready for this W30 was so much easier than my first one. There was only a couple things in the pantry that aren't W30 that I got rid of and my grocery shopping was nothing different than what I usually buy now. Total opposite of prepping for my first one. I had bags and bags full of poor food that I cleaned out of my pantry the first time. It feels great to see that I have kept the family eating pretty strict paleo for the most part since doing the first W30 last Sept.
  • tracy1344
    Options
    I've been busy with the kids and not had time to log. I have stayed on track with my food though, so has my husband. My son has been off track a little, but that's fine. I was dead tired on day 2 and 3...so tired just lifting my arms was a chore. I am feeling great now though. I did weigh myself this morning though. I know not suppose to for whole30, but I do. I'm down 4.4 lbs since Sunday!! That really gave me a boost of motivation.