March 24th

Options
Struggled to get up this morning and nearly phoned it in! But it's done now. L3 D3 out of the way and just one week left.

You are all making such great progress at your various stages. I enjoy reading your posts from the day before when I wake up!

Replies

• SleeplessinBerlin
    SleeplessinBerlin Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    Sorry for not reporting yesterday. I went abroad to visit my family, last minute decision. I've got no weights here and since I use 3-4kg dumbells, using cans seems like cheating to me! I just went for a walk yesterday and will do the same thing today. Hooray for AllergicToExercise for starting this sunday thread and motivating us all!
  • CrimeanGurl
    CrimeanGurl Posts: 103
    Options
    Day four for me today. Still Liking level 3 much better than Level 2. The exercises are pretty tough, but not as unpleasant.
  • EasyKeeper8
    EasyKeeper8 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    L3D2! It's tough, all those planks and push ups! But I was crazy and did 20 min of kickboxing right afterwords. Feeling good!! Way to keep it up everyone!!
  • leann74016
    leann74016 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Kinda wishing I was on level 3 now but I have 6 days including today still left of level 2. I will start level 3 next saturday and will finish a lil late after ya'll but I'm gonna do this! I did lose another 1.6 lbs this morning when I weighed in so that was exciting! 6lbs lost so far! I will measure again when I get ready to start level 3 :)
  • Naamah18
    Naamah18 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Level 2, Day 5 - I'm halfway done! Although sometimes it feels like an eternity...

I took yesterday off because only chance to exercise was late in the evening and I wasn't feeling so hot. Hoping to complete level 2 by next Sunday.
  • retiree2006
    retiree2006 Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    Finished D6 L3 today. It was harder to get started but finished and I felt good. This is well worth 20+ minutes a day of intense effort.
  • Mrsjaybob
    Mrsjaybob Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Level 2 Day 6.
    Hard to believe I have already passed the half way point and I'm on the downhill side!
    Got on the elliptical climber this afternoon too!