Starting Insanity...need friends

Options
micheleb15
micheleb15 Posts: 1,418 Member
Starting Insanity on Monday morning. Looking for someone to laugh when I puke, tell me to shut up when I say I gained weight and throw in some support once in a while. Anyone?

Replies

• LizRodmell
    LizRodmell Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    i am starting round 2 of insanity on Sunday (i prefure Saturday as a rest day) so could do it together. feel free to add me x
  • leafstucker16
    leafstucker16 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Just started yesterday, doing my second workout today :)
  • groversa
    groversa Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    :) I am on week four! Feel free to add me! :)
  • Elocin1980
    Elocin1980 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm on day 4. Feel free to add me if you'd like.
  • RunMumRun1
    RunMumRun1 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I'm on week 2 if you want to add me for motivation. I'm loving it. Great workouts
  • quellybelly
    quellybelly Posts: 827 Member
    Options
    I just did day 1 10 minutes ago! Feel free to add me. I'm looking to motivate and get motivated!
  • lakeshajacobs
    lakeshajacobs Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    started insanity need more friends to help with question that i may have
  • jporter2004
    jporter2004 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I just completed day 1 today and boy it was hard lol. The feeling after was amazing though and I can't wait to see what day 60 will bring. Good luck to everyone and I would love to share our progress and motivation with each other. Feel free to add me :)
  • shinkalork
    shinkalork Posts: 815 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone,

Complete Insanity and P90X...Working on Body Beast at the moment but feel free to ask me some questions or add me as a friend.

Take care and good luck with Insanity.... It works a lot if you do it right!
  • tonybalony01
    tonybalony01 Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    Working on my second round of Insanity. Had to take a couple of weeks off, but I'm picking back up at week 3. Add me if you want.
  • ASecretBobby
    ASecretBobby Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Add me am midway through week 3; also learning lots about food from the diet plan, feeling good n strong
  • kellegg22
    kellegg22 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Stating Insanity today, monday, as well! Feel free to add me as well! I will not be doing it every day because I am starting couch to 5k next monday. But I will be doing Insanity 4 days out of the week :)
  • Bradleyjah
    Bradleyjah Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Hey all! I'm starting Insanity today after doing P90X for a while this past year. Looking forward to the change!
  • MatildasDad
    Options
    I Just started, today is my first rest day.

I wondered if there are any of you that are further into the programme, my calorie intake is generally lower then the calculatio gave me witll this have any negative impacts at all?
  • cobrakai1980
    Options
    32 yr old male, started for a second time today, can always do with motivation as I fear I'll give up again!
  • bellarox13
    bellarox13 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I am in week one. Anyone feel free to add me, the more the merrier. I am loving insanity so far.
  • tyal0523
    tyal0523 Posts: 70
    Options
    Just started round 2 of INSANITY, loved where round one took me and can't wait to see what the second 60 days brings. Feel free to add me if you want!!!!!!!!! Good luck everyone!!!!!!! DIG DEEPER!!!!!!
  • TracyG0273
    Options
    I started Insanity last Monday and lived to tell this story! I have tried to do Insanity with other programs, but have not stuck to one program. I am determined to make this my first complete program. The way I look at is it will only be 60 days to a better body! I know it will take longer to get where I would like to bet this is the beginning and I am excited. So if you want to be an insanity buddy, I will be with you all of the way!
  • frianezasurban
    frianezasurban Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm just starting myself. I am a weakling! Need support too! Good luck. Just did fit test....going on day 2! :sad:
  • thetemplateblog
    thetemplateblog Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I am doing the Fit Test all this week and will officially start April 1st. Please feel free to add me!