How much weight are you using?

Options
LisaGirlfriend
LisaGirlfriend Posts: 493 Member
I'm still on the first phase (Burn) - week 3. I'm wondering how much weight everyone is using per phase.

For me on Burn, I use 8 1b dumbbells for warm up, followed by usually 10 or 12 1bs depending on the exercise. I sometimes have to use 5 1bs on the lateral arm raises... I'm thinking of using my barbell with 20 1bs for some of the squats and big leg muscles.

I also used 8 1bs in the cardio workout today (intervals).

Interested to hear what everyone else is doing and how much more for Push phase.

Replies

• Anna800
    Anna800 Posts: 637 Member
    Options
    I'm on week 2 of Burn and use 5 lbs for warmup, then my weights range from 10 lb to 19lb. Deadlifts are 19 because I like to work my back hard, then 15 for the 3 workouts after that.
  • samfuturefit
    Options
    I used 5 for warm up and 8-15lbs for the rest of the work outs in Burn. I am now on Push, where you up your game and lift heavier (for only 6-8 reps instead of 8-10) and I am doing 8 for warm up and 10-25lbs for the rest of the work outs. If you like Burn you'll love Push!!
  • chooselove
    chooselove Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I use 5 for warm-ups and 10s the rest of the time.
  • lnettles87
    lnettles87 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I'm in burn week 3 and I use 10 to warm up and then between 8 and 20 for the workout depending on upper body vs lower body. My triceps are pretty weak so I use 8 lbs but am around 10-15 for the rest of the upper body exercises.
  • LisaGirlfriend
    LisaGirlfriend Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    I just finished week 3 of Burn and I've upped my weights. I now use 8 1bs to warm up and generally 10, 12 and now my new 15 1b dumbbells. There is one exercise I have to use 5 1bs or I think I'm doing it wrong. I can also do better toe push-ups now. LOVE it!!!