sugarfest

Options
livinglc
livinglc Posts: 30 Member
Birthday party today. Avoided chips,cake,ice cream,subs. Filled the void with two whiskey and flavored, carbonated water, and later a glass of red wine. Then came home and ate a3 squares of trader Joe's choc., and two whohnucookies that are my husband's hate it when I control the urges then fall apart. I think you can hold yourself back for only so long before you sitcoms to it.
Newbies...don't be discouraged by this posting. I'm just venting because I'm mad.. The sugar craziness happens once in a while and you just start over the next day. The craziness happens less and less.

Replies

• livinglc
    Options
    I do know that the most likely cause of my bonehead the drinks. Poor choice. Should have chosen just the water.
  • CoCoMa
    CoCoMa Posts: 906 Member
    Options
    Most of us can relate to sugary binges, but you can immediately get back on the wagon the next day, as you mentioned. When this happens, i would stay off of the scale for a few days until things settle. I hope you're having a better day today!
  • livinglc
    Options
    Thanks for the encouragement CoCoMa. I enjoy the different postings you make each day. You are giving everyone so much encouragement. Thank you. Hope we can give you some too.
  • CoCoMa
    CoCoMa Posts: 906 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the encouragement CoCoMa. I enjoy the different postings you make each day. You are giving everyone so much encouragement. Thank you. Hope we can give you some too.

Aww, thanks :flowerforyou: Yes, I appreciate the support that I get here too, so thanks for showing up!