LFT Starting over! Phase 1

Options
sgcadola
sgcadola Posts: 35 Member
Hey LiveFiters, I started Phase 1 back in January but due to a back injury, I was forced to stop mid Phase 2. Well I'm back and ready to start this amazing transformation over again! It's been 4 weeks since I was able to step into the gym and I couldn't be more happy to sweat it out!

Replies

• laurelderry
    laurelderry Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    Way to go!!
  • Jellif1sh
    Jellif1sh Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hey there, I'm starting week 2 of phase 1 Monday (so am still in early stages myself). I've not done the program before. Looking for those who are doing it for either a second time or are already in phase 3 for advice, inspiration, etc. How nice to do a program where all the details are thought out for you!

Also, how cute and likeable is Jamie Eason?!
  • sgcadola
    sgcadola Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Just keep pushing yourself. Big thing for me has been to pre-plan all my meals. I know it takes time, but it's truly SO important to have your meals ready. I'm usually not super hungry in the morning, so instead of skipping it all together I make a jam packed smoothie full of veggies, protein and fruit. It keeps my full until my mid morning snack. I wasn't seeing a huge decrease on the scale, but I didn't let that throw me off. I figured it was me building muscle. so whatever you do, don't give up. Just keep focused on your goal!
  • shae68143
    shae68143 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    Waiting for clearance from the ortho on the 23rd and I'm starting this over! I got thru 9 1/2 weeks before sidelined and I MISS lifting and working out. I can't wait to get back in the gym!!!
  • MistressAella
    MistressAella Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Waiting for clearance from the ortho on the 23rd and I'm starting this over! I got thru 9 1/2 weeks before sidelined and I MISS lifting and working out. I can't wait to get back in the gym!!!

Welcome sgcadola! Sorry to jack a different question on your thread, but I have to ask shae68143. Ortho? I had C1/2 fusion last October. What are you coming back from?
  • shae68143
    shae68143 Posts: 422 Member
    Options

Welcome sgcadola! Sorry to jack a different question on your thread, but I have to ask shae68143. Ortho? I had C1/2 fusion last October. What are you coming back from?

They are worried I might have torn the labrum in my right hip, MRI came back clean but I'm still having issues so I have to go in and see them for more tests. (I tore the left one a few years back so they are just being doubly sure nothing serious is going on)
  • backpacker44
    backpacker44 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    I'm on the last day of week 2 right now (first time on the program) and I'm a bit worried (I know I shouldn't be, because she says not to count calories during the first phase) about the calorie intake. What's the caloric intake for all of you? If I follow her guidelines for females to have 3-4oz of lean protein and a starch for each mini meal I find I'm going around 400 calories over my old caloric intake (before starting weight lifting.

What are all of your thoughts on this?