Starting a Whole 30 this Sunday March 24!

Options
Anyone want to join? It's going to seriously kick my butt and I'm going to need all the support I can get :P

Replies

• sparky38351
    Options
    Feel free friend me! I did a w45 back after Christmas and loved it! I'm planning another one closer to summer but I'd love to follow along during yours!
  • Thegle
    Thegle Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I started March 1 and it was fairly easy, you just have to stay a little closer to home for the first 30 so you can be sure of what you're eating. Feel free to friend me too!
  • kmdavis1105
    kmdavis1105 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Anyone want to join? It's going to seriously kick my butt and I'm going to need all the support I can get :P

I'd love to join you! I was planning on Sunday or Monday, so this will work perfectly! It'll be nice to have someone to stay strong with! I'll send you a request, and maybe we can use this topic to touch base and see how we're doing. Share success stories and talk each other off the ledge. :)
  • each_day_stronger
    each_day_stronger Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Yay! Excited for all the support :)
  • kerrylee54
    Options
    I just finished my first Whole 30 - and it was great! I would love to follow along as you complete yours.

Good luck!
  • PicklePlum
    PicklePlum Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Add me!! I'm finishing up March Whole 30 and loooovving it!!! :glasses:
  • Maasmondy
    Maasmondy Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I'm on Day 18! Loving it! Let me know if you have any questions!
  • huango
    huango Posts: 1,007 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    I'd like to join.
    I started paleo 2 days ago.
    Still learning about it.
    thanks,
    Amanda
  • Triciacannon
    Triciacannon Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I started it today! I definitely need some buddies while I'm doing it!
  • SarahRea32
    SarahRea32 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    I'm slightly keen but i'm not sure exactly what a Whole30 actually entails, will try to find a link..
  • tracy1344
    tracy1344 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I am going to start Sunday or Monday. It depends on if I can get my rotating menus (2 weeks worth), grocery shopping done Sat and food prepped for it. I do much better if I start once I'm completely organized.
  • feisma
    feisma Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Alright, count me in...my love of cream in my coffee and cheese as a snack derailed my last attempt at going 100% but I can do anything for 30 days...Will start Sunday after I hit Whole Foods to restock on supplies.
  • tracy1344
    tracy1344 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I got my grocery shopping done today, so I'm all set for starting tomorrow. My husband and 13 yr old son is going to do it with me.
  • Quinnstinct
    Quinnstinct Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    I'm thinking about it for April, I'm a little worried about no wine!!
  • MallyPie
    MallyPie Posts: 81
    Options
    I started yesterday too! I'll add you as a friend.

Good luck!:bigsmile:
  • AuntieKT
    AuntieKT Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    I am currently on Day 9 and so far I am LOVING IT! I hope you will too! I'm looking forward to seeing what you think!
  • greenmeena
    greenmeena Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Today is Day 1! I have gone paleo before, and slid slowly off the wagon over the past 2 years... but I truly feel better eating that way so this seemed like a good program to remind me how to feel good in my body again.
  • justaspoonfulofsugar
    justaspoonfulofsugar Posts: 587 Member
    Options
    back at whole 30 again today after being derailed by and out of town trip over the weekend and little access to good food choices.
    good luck all!
  • each_day_stronger
    each_day_stronger Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Day 4 and feeling pretty great :) Thanks for all the support y'all! It's great to know I'm not alone!