Grade Your 2nd Weekend 100DayTilSummer Challenge

Options
SexyLovinmeCook
SexyLovinmeCook Posts: 1,393 Member
Morning fabulous fit family,

We are definitely feeling great from what has happened so far in this challenge for us... 88 days in here and we still are fired up to bring changes to our health and our body... You guys are stepping to the plate and doing what you have to do... Continue to take it one day at a time and create your success story that is meant for you....

MY GRADE FOR THE WEEKEND: B-

This weekend was quite a roller coaster for me.... I accomplished a huge goal of participating in the 2,000cal burn which I met and exceeded....2073 in calories... EXCITED about that.... BUT I did not meet my Goal of 80oz daily on water intake, one day of the weekend I after 730p.m. and had ice cream also....I have no regrets but balance and planning still has to take the leadership role in my journey. I am still work in progress and no I did not beat myself up about it but I do know I can do much better.... Definitely refocusing and regrouping to reach my goal.... Thanks for the constant support and I hope I give it to yu..

Living with no regrets just continuing to work harder to reach my GOALS....XoXO

Replies

• NovemberJune
    NovemberJune Posts: 2,525 Member
    Options
    Great job on the huge burns! I did pretty well. Good food, plenty of food prepped for this week. Did well on exercise for the weekend. :happy: Have a good week :smile:
  • alfredapittman
    alfredapittman Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    I also give myself a B- because of my water and my lack of focus. I got the challenge done but Sunday was hard but I got through it. I think this week will be a lot better. Everyone, please just keep pushing and don't get weary. We are on 88 and we can do this. Lets just keep pushing and meet those goals head on.
  • BridgetForFitness
    Options
    Great accomplishment Steph. Proud of you lady.

I give myself a big fat C- for this weekend. I did accomplish the 2,000 calorie burn challenge this weekend but I didn't do as well as I'd like eating wise. This weekend, my water intake was terrible. Saturday I didn't drink any water :( I couldn't believe it. And on Sun I only got 4 glasses of water in. Also I started out planning my meals for the week but didn't finish it...Lol. TERRIBLE!! But this week I'm getting back on track.

If it wasn't for the challenge this weekend, I would have rated myself an F. This is a new week and I will do better in the areas I fell short.
  • BridgetForFitness
    Options
    I also give myself a B- because of my water and my lack of focus. I got the challenge done but Sunday was hard but I got through it. I think this week will be a lot better. Everyone, please just keep pushing and don't get weary. We are on 88 and we can do this. Lets just keep pushing and meet those goals head on.

Thanks for the encouragement hun.
  • morefitmom
    morefitmom Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    I would give myself a solid B again..Which I am super happy with because that is what I strive for on my weekends. I give myself a little slack on my weekends. I did cave in and have more sugar that I was supposed to on Saturday. But, I did really good on Sunday and even got a little work.

You ladies keep me on my toes! I can't slack but so much because I don't want to be left in the dust at the end of this challenge. My curves are becoming better defined and I am super excited!!
  • EmpressoftheCosmos
    Options
    I will grade this past weekend as a C (average)... I did ok, although I didn't workout as much as I could have.
  • DCpaleochick
    DCpaleochick Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Let's see to be honest with myself I will give me a C- because I did stay away from junk food however, I had some fried chicken and fried fish this weekend. Water intake was much better though.
  • deja_blu
    deja_blu Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    I'd say a B-. I did a cleanse for one day only instead of two. I didn't get to work out on Saturday because my dance studio was closed (ewww). I did re-calculate my intake and realized there was a reason why I felt so hungry all the time. I needed to eat more. So it wasn't too bad but I know I need to make these corrections early. We got 88 days to go!!!

5499814.png
  • Healthy_4_Life2
    Healthy_4_Life2 Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    I will probably give my self a C. Reason for this is that I didn't log my food this weekend due to hectic and very busy weekend. While I didn't go off the deep end, I didn't think I did by best. I ate later than I was supposed to and snacked while studying. Anyway, this week will be better.
  • Peachy_T
    Peachy_T Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I give myself a B-. My 100-Day Challenge goals are still intact, but I went over on sodium yesterday and only had 6 cups of water yesterday. Only exercised one day due to being sick/weak, but I'm proud of that one day. Also, I haven't had much of an appetite because of the sickness, so hoping to be able to eat more this week, get my strength/energy back, and get back to regular exercise. Hope everyone has a fitabulous week!!
  • saugonda1
    saugonda1 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    I give myself B-, didn't drink much water over the week-end, went out of town for a funeral, didn't splurge at all on the food. However, I did have a few chips on Friday, and Yesterday.
  • 1RareJewel
    1RareJewel Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    I give myself a D! I did not exercise at all; went over my calories Saturday but not Sunday! It was my mother's bday and yes, I ate and drank......????????????
  • jaeone
    jaeone Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    I earned a B! Took an unscheduled rest day on Saturday! And I didn't log my food, but I did eat very healthy and met my macros!
  • Miss_Krissy87
    Miss_Krissy87 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    I give myself a c this weekend.. I did not eat very well on friday night but saturday and sunday was good..
  • Aakornely
    Aakornely Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I give myself an F...on the diet end as i failed to log in on Saturday, because i cheated on my diet, I had the ladies over and I munched through out the day. But I would give my self a B+ because I did scrub the house (very good workout) and worked 2 very pase waitressing shifts.
  • jassyjan1
    jassyjan1 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    I will give myself a B+ because I took my godson to the movies and normally I wold get the usaul Twizzlers and Nachos. I did not do that I got his kids pack and I drank a bottle of water and had my Kind Almond & Coconut bar. I did take him and his mother to dinner and I had a basic meal and choose to green veggie and turn down the biscuit. I also drank alot of water which has always been a struggle for me on the weekend. Sunday wasn't too bad either.
  • FabulouslyFitTam
    FabulouslyFitTam Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I'm giving myself a B for this past weekend. I exercised, watched all of my portions and monitored my eating. I had alcohol ( a cocktail and wine) on Friday and Saturday. However, this is much less than my 3 cocktails that I have at happy hour so I was happy with that!
  • shtupndoit
    shtupndoit Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I would give myself a B for the weekend. I ate past 9 on Friday. I went to the gym late and when I came home I had a protein shake. Sunday I didn't meet my goal for protein. Overall I pleased with how consistent I've been thus far.
  • MissTreese
    MissTreese Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Overall, I did pretty good, but not A good. I may say B+. Will try to make this weekend a bit better.
  • susanjackson66
    susanjackson66 Posts: 696 Member
    Options
    I would have to give myself a D:mad: I didnt get any workouts in and did horrible on my water, especially Sunday:sad: . I have had a shoulder and neck issue this past week ( not making excuses, just using it, LOL). Hopefully it will heal up soon and I can continue with my workouts!

Congrats to all that did well. Ya'll are certainly inspiring:smile: