Starting Insanity...need friends

Options
2»

Replies

• rea1980
    rea1980 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Just started on Sunday and completed day 3 this morning, add me.
  • sweetcaroline76
    Options
    Today will be day 3 for me. Would live some support and encouragement to keep it up. Feel free to add me!
  • Eileen889
    Eileen889 Posts: 117
    Options
    I will be doing workout 2 of week 4 tonight. I love all the Insanity workouts thus far, however, Cardio Abs killed me last night.
  • cobrakai1980
    Options
    Workout 2 of week one just done, sweat pouring off me!! Hope it'll be worth it!!
  • ECR1989
    ECR1989 Posts: 158
    Options
    Just starting too! I wanted to start on monday but I'm going away for a few days and as of yet I'm not entirely sure I'm going to be able to fit everything in! So I wanted to start early just in case I'm thrown off - I'm going to try my hardest to fit it in though, those results don't make themselves!

Feel free to add me everybody - I want to be held accountable and it'd be nice to motivate each other along the way. I have a feeling this is going to be very difficult, but ultimately empowering and awesome!
  • KenyanInDC
    KenyanInDC Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    i'm on Day 29. week 1 will really suck, but trust me, it's get better.
  • moniquedeanne
    moniquedeanne Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Starting on Monday feel free to add me.
  • sharibnj
    sharibnj Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I did the fit test today. Having no real exercise for several months, I was sucking wind just on the warmup!! Glad to see a bunch of different groups related to the INSANITY workout. Looking forward to it in a strange, "I must really be crazy" kind of way. :laugh:
  • debbiek75
    debbiek75 Posts: 50
    Options
    Hiya all,

I done the fit test today workout 1 tomorrow feel free to add me please ;-)
  • MkRoxc
    MkRoxc Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Starting tomorrow! April 1st! Add me, I need some motivation and hope to provide some too :) PS- I'm gluten-free in case anyone else is- let me know!
  • koolaidman67
    Options
    Just got done with the fit test, really looking forward to waking up in the morning and not being able to walk cause of the soreness!!! Tried INSANITY last summer but only made it through week one of the second month. Feel free to add me cause I know I need all the help and motivation to get through this!!
  • 1ale2fit5
    Options
    I'm starting Insanity as well. A little nervous but I really want to accomplish this!
  • Power_Man77
    Power_Man77 Posts: 207
    Options
    I also just started just finished up my second workout.
  • Eileen889
    Eileen889 Posts: 117
    Options
    I'm starting Insanity as well. A little nervous but I really want to accomplish this!
    You can do it! Just keep pressing play every day. Watch your form so you don't get hurt and take breaks when you need to. Good luck.
  • happytubbs
    happytubbs Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm just starting too! Feel free to add me!
  • CasiiD
    CasiiD Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I just started yesterday! Hoping to boost my fitness even in preparation for a Spartan race in June. Add me, push me, I can take it!
  • AnaHarrington
    Options
    Hi All! I just started the 2nd month of insanity, I am in day 4. It feels a lot harder in terms of strength. I like it and hope to get better next week.
  • jamesdean79
    Options
    I started this past Monday Day #5 and I'm really feeling great i'm starting to see results as far as flexibility. I really excited to see the results at the end of the 2month.

Add me for If you need inspiring comments
  • rmxtube
    rmxtube Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Am on week 4 on Monday feel free to add me it my first time round
  • FosterJConnor
    Options
    Starting Insanity right now! XD Add me! I will encourage :P