Door to Door Organics

Options
I know most of you are in California but here in Ohio I have found an organic grocery service that will deliver to your door. All products are organic and should be local to your area. They are also running a 50% off sale. You can select what fruits and veggies you would like.

I know in my household I am they only one on a diet so I am willing to try anything new. I ordered the small box for myself and I am getting a great selection of fresh fruits and veggies from my local area.

Just thought I would put this out there to help with multiple choices of healthy food and hopefully you can find this or something like it in your area.

My first delivery is Tuesday and I am getting bananas, baby spinach, tangerines, red lettuce, baby carrots, etc. But just enough for one person.

Replies

• dawnkryger1
    dawnkryger1 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I know most of you are in California but here in Ohio I have found an organic grocery service that will deliver to your door. All products are organic and should be local to your area. They are also running a 50% off sale. You can select what fruits and veggies you would like.

I know in my household I am they only one on a diet so I am willing to try anything new. I ordered the small box for myself and I am getting a great selection of fresh fruits and veggies from my local area.

Just thought I would put this out there to help with multiple choices of healthy food and hopefully you can find this or something like it in your area.

My first delivery is Tuesday and I am getting bananas, baby spinach, tangerines, red lettuce, baby carrots, etc. But just enough for one person.
    Awesome, I am going to see if we have anyting like this.. What is your program called?
  • CathyD1218
    Options
    http://www.doortodoororganics.com/

Here is the website.
  • dawnkryger1
    dawnkryger1 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Thank you!!!