Options

Replies

• Tsmartin07
    Options
    Meee...finished week 9 this week!
  • Mdin1029
    Mdin1029 Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    I am! I have started this program a few times but each time let it go and put more time into running and cycling. This time I started on Tuesday and I am going to finish the program! I am replacing the cardio days with either running, cycling, elliptical, or swimming. :) I love it!
  • phoebeleb
    phoebeleb Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    I am starting week 3 now--I have started over 3 times!! first I was really sick for almost 2 weeks, then a week of company..I am going to be diligent with work outs and really want to finish the program!!!
  • Leigh_b
    Leigh_b Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    I'm starting it again next week. This will be my 3rd time - however - I've not gotten through it once. I've always stalled out around workouts 9 and 10. I do a lot of running and due to training for 1/2 marathons have gotten to where it's difficult to keep up the high mileage at the end of the 1/2 marathon training and the increased difficulty of JMBR.

This time I am DETERMINED to get through it depsite the fact that I am running a 1/2 marathon in 3 weeks and have another one on May 19th. I WILL do both!!!!

I will be starting with WO 3 & 4 since I've already done the 1/2 series twice I feel OK skipping it.

I would love to have some new friends who are beginning and/or in the WO 3/4 weeks. Please add me as a friend if you are :flowerforyou: It's so much more motivating to go through it with other people!
  • vickiaf
    vickiaf Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Me Me Me!

I am starting week 4 tomorrow and I love it! I am determined to see it through until the end and probably give it another round after with advanced moves/heavier weights.

I am blogging after each workout about how I did and my stats and progress, please feel free to follow my journey at

http://vicki-keeps-pushing.blogspot.co.uk/

New friend requests also welcome, come on people lets do this together!
  • tiffbou2
    tiffbou2 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I'm just starting week 3. I've kept up with all the workouts, but my diet faltered a bit on Thurs/Fri of last week. I'm not following her menu plans exactly, but tracking on MFP and trying not to eat my exercise points or too many complex carbs or sugars.

I've had to modify a bit because I teach a high energy Zumba class 3X a week that is mostly cardio and I like to run once a week, so I only really did the cardio DVD in the first week when I was doing 2 workouts a day. I might add it in when I want a bit extra, but I think I'm doing enough right now. Here's my schedule now:

Tuesday - workout 3 in the a.m. before work, 1 hour Zumba class in the evening
    Wednesday - workout 4
    Thursday - 1 hour Zumba class (instead of cardio DVD)
    Friday - workout 3
    Saturday - 1 hour Zumba toning class
    Sunday - 1/2 hour - 45 minute run; workout 4
    Mondy - rest day
  • Catalpa62
    Catalpa62 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I've kept at it! I'm halfway through Week 10, and I've got Cardio 3 to look forward to after work today. And I really am looking forward to it - Cardio 3 is definitely the most fun/interesting cardio circuit.
  • kymkan
    kymkan Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    I've kept at it! I'm halfway through Week 10, and I've got Cardio 3 to look forward to after work today. And I really am looking forward to it - Cardio 3 is definitely the most fun/interesting cardio circuit.
    That's awesome to hear!!! I love the cardios too :) How much have you lost doing this program so far?
  • moniquedeanne
    moniquedeanne Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Still working at it in Week 4. Not looking forward to Workout 5, I think I still hate that dvd the most. Not a big fan of super-sets.
  • msuzie
    msuzie Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I'm still at it, too! I'll finish 5/6 this week and start 7/8 on Saturday. I got through Phase 1, then repeated 1/2 for a week and 3/4 for a week, so I'm technically 2 weeks behind (my husband started it at the same time and he'll be starting 9/10 on Saturday). It's tough, but I'm finally getting in the habit of just DOING it! Good luck to all of us!
  • Happyoceangirl
    Happyoceangirl Posts: 1,993 Member
    Options
    I'm into week 2, it's a little hit and miss - some days are 2x day workouts (Julian plus a run) with an unplanned rest day sandwiched in if my schedule gets hectic. Main thing is I'm getting it done and feeling stronger already. :)
  • bodyafterbaby4
    bodyafterbaby4 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I am on week 9. We took a week off when we were at Disney World for Spring Break and then when we got home we re-did week 8 before moving on.
  • sunshinestater
    sunshinestater Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    It's very inspiring to see so many people on this thread who have been doing JMBR for so long. I'm only on my 5th day, but I'm in it for the long haul. It's perfect for me because I have a busy schedule, but I can't find any excuse not to do something as short as 30 minutes, Please friend me if you're looking for JMBR friends. I've got 20 pounds to shed.
  • Catalpa62
    Catalpa62 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    That's awesome to hear!!! I love the cardios too :) How much have you lost doing this program so far?

Funny enough, I haven't lost any weight. I'm at a bit of a plateau, unfortunately, but it's okay - I'm toning like whoa! My legs, arms, back, and core have never been stronger, and my boyfriend says that my butt looks amazing! I'm just going to keep working at it. I'm sure I'll start to lose again eventually. :)
  • eternalone88
    eternalone88 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I am!!! i'm on week 2 and so far i'm loving it. i'm super excited to keep going and changing my finess and eating habits.
  • katellanova
    katellanova Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Finished today. Yay!!
  • mssunshine_7
    mssunshine_7 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I don't post often but I am on MFP daily. I am finishing up week 8 on Saturday. Most days I add in walking or some time on the elliptical. It's challenging but I'm am beginning to see a difference in my clothes and the scale is moving down. 20 lbs so far.
  • Lisabel
    Lisabel Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Finishing up week 4 tomorrow
  • mellymo29
    mellymo29 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Hi, I just joined the group. I'm starting Week 3 tomorrow. The push ups and planks look hard as heck for workout 3. It's been good so far.
  • phoebeleb
    phoebeleb Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Restarting week 3 tomorrow!